- Participate in having your wife fall pregnant while still being able to enjoy nearly 2 games a week via Skype and VASL.
- As soon as the kid arrives, realize that you’ll not be able to keep up with the pace and drop down 2 pbem.
- After 3 months realize pbem, work and feedings does not work well, but you still have time to take out and fondle a module or new publication every now and then. You have enough time to move all scenarios to a pair of sleeve filing books.
- Change jobs and get involved in a rather big software development project. Now ASL time is limited to fondling new products only and quick read here and there on the Forums between project code builds and tests runs.
- Finally you manage to get time managing going and get yourself into playing mode. Noticing some photos of decently organized ASL collections you decide you will need to do the same. Revisit step 3.
- Nearly 400 sleeve covers later, the rule book is and most TPP stuff is organized, now on to official scenarios … Right, so 1 to 50 is good quickly reorganize binders before moving on to HL, COB, GH! And CtG.
- Ok, now where the @#$@#!?! are scenarios 50 – 82!?! I’m sure I put them … no … not there … keep calm no need to panic … only had a massive clean up the other week … would have noticed if I dumped scenarios in to the dustbin … I’m sure I would have noticed …?
After spending 2 hours looking for the scenarios, silently murdering anyone and everyone in my head remotely responsible or whom I’ve seen having relations with a feather duster or who could have moved, thrown away or destroyed the scenarios, I finally found them in a bottom drawer below laminated Combat Commander parts. At this stage I neatly put back everything I dug out the last few hours (not going through this again) and poured myself a glass of whiskey. Will continue cleaning up this evening.