Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Goliath vs robarrieta

Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    We used the beta patch, so no end-of-turn sal. In my latest save (middle of british turn 10) the standing was 77 british VP against 23 german, and loss penalty 14 for brits against 66 german, for a victory level of 106. I don't know if Rob noted the standing when he finished the final turn.

What about the other games? While playing, I was surprised that only four of us Allies posted in the Allied team area. Now that my game has finished and I felt free to enter the Axis area, I was even more surprised to see that of the Germans, only Murphstein did post there . BTW he seems to have put up an excellent German defence.
    We'll need to play each other some day...

I, too, am roaming the other side's forum now that my game vs Rick is over, and I've changed sides to play the Allies against Drakken.

Your accomplishment here is pretty stunning, IMHO. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by murphstein View Post
    We'll need to play each other some day...
    If you have room for another game as the allies (and if a rate of 1-2 moves/week is okay for you), I am more than happy to defect to the Dark Side, taking command of the germans

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    If you have room for another game as the allies (and if a rate of 1-2 moves/week is okay for you), I am more than happy to defect to the Dark Side, taking command of the germans
    Give me a couple of days to see how intense the turn-arounds with Drakken get; if he's one of those maniacs who plays at work (not mentioning any names, but his initials are V.E.E.R.S.), he could soak up my limited gaming time for a week or two; otherwise, you bet, a game of 1-2 turns per week would be great.

Would you consider playing 2WIN for a change of pace, or would you rather try R2R as the defenders? I'm open to either. General Staff has great write-ups in the Axis private forum on games against Elmer for both scenarios.

You should be able to email me directly from my profile on the forum, or just respond with your preferences to murphstein at yahoo dot you-know-what.

Quote Originally Posted by murphstein View Post
    (not mentioning any names, but his initials are V.E.E.R.S.)
    To repeat history in a game is to be predictable.
    If you ask me a question and I don't respond, please remind me; I'm a forgetful person.
    It's a good idea not to quote me until time has past; I often edit my posts beyond recognition. :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4