No problem. Here's the process:
Having problems loading the module maps?
For the best performance of the module plaese do the following:
1) DO NOT start VASSAL from the vassal website
2) From the vassalengine website, select Download, and then select the installer file from Manual Installation
This should prompt you to create a desktop icon which I highly recommend
3) You now need to navigate to the folder which contains the vassal files. Go to this default location
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javaws\http\Dwww.va ssalengine.org\P80\DMws
In here you will see a file named AMVassal.jnlp The file may be AMVassalxxxx.jnlp (it'll have some numbers after it)
4) Right-click each AMVassal file in turn and open with notepad
5) Scroll across until you see this line <j2se version="1.4+" max-heap-size="256m"/>
6) Change the "256m" to read "1024m"
7) Always launch VASSAL from the desktop icon