Thread: Plano dividers

Forum Regular

Plano dividers

Anyone know where I could get additional plano dividers?

Forum Regular
    Those sites didn't have what I need. I am not looking for boxes, I am specifically looking for the dividers for the boxes.

EDIT: What I am looking at specifically is the 7592 box, but the thin removeable boxes have a very thin cross-section and I don't know where I can get additional divders for the box.
    Last edited by Warhammer; 02 Aug 06 at 09:05.

Warhammer

I had the same problem. Unfortunately I could not find just the dividers and ended up getting new planos and taking the dividers from them. Expensive, but it accomplished what I needed to do. Anyone want to buy several planos with out dividers :-)

Regards
    Joe

Funny, I seem to get an extra 5 dividers in about every third 3701 I buy. I have something like 10 extra dividers now (and that's after replacing some dividers I was missing from a used 3701 I got!)

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 62nd Army
    Warhammer

I had the same problem. Unfortunately I could not find just the dividers and ended up getting new planos and taking the dividers from them. Expensive, but it accomplished what I needed to do. Anyone want to buy several planos with out dividers :-)

Regards
    Joe
    That was what I was originally going to do. Unfortunately, the box I was looking at is a thin profile box, and the store I was at did not have any other boxes that had the same divider.

I shot an email to Plano's customer service and this is the response I received:

additional dividers may be requested fro our Consumer Customer Care department.
    Please provide your mailing address along with the model of the box you are requesting dividers for and how many "boxes" you are requesting dividers for

Warhammer

Good luck! I got nowhere with Plano, of course this was along time ago.

Regards
    Joe

Forum Regular
    I went up to a different store in the area today and found something that should solve the whole problem. I picked up one of their 7771 hardbox systems, and it should do the trick. It comes with 3 3500 boxes, and 4 CDS stowaway boxes (think 3701) with approx 28 dividers each.

Granted, it was $60, but I can get a few more of the CDS Stowaway boxes and swap out as needed.