Protect ViCond doesn't evaluate properly
Protect ship Victory Condition does not evaluate properly.
Saved Game file for the ColonialWarsDb
Player loses control
Player loses control of all units in the middle of a game.
Saved Game file for the ColonialWarsDb with Beta Patch 3.7.1
Run saved game for 15 seconds and watch as control of units vanish. A sequential serious of screen shots has been included depicting this phenomenon.
Scenario used: ARE NOT UNACCUSTOMED TO FEAR (Regional Conflicts 2)
Long Description: In very large scns, ESM signature (white lines) cover too much of the screen, need an option to disable it on the screen and keep it working in the background., makes some scens unplayable., cant see anything under the lines.
ESM at 1800nm
Radar can be detected by ESM at a range of 1800nm. Radar in Europe (Spain) can nearly be detected in N. America.
Last edited by Herman Hum; 31 May 07 at 20:59.
Altitude mis-match between Group and units
Units and Group icons show different altitude values in SE.
1. Run test scen [ANW] Altitude mis-match between Group and units (3.8.0).SCN
2. Group altitude is shown as 490m and individual unit icons display 2001m
ANW battleset - File not found
Scenarios not found when trying to load ANW scenarios via the battleset function.
Player is notified that files are not found when trying to load any scenarios with this battleset since they are inside an additional sub-folder level.
ASW/WH torps tracking wrong targets
WH/ASW torps tracking targets they cannot hit.
1. Run test scen [ANW] ASW torps tracking wrong targets (3.8.0).SCN in SE with Show All activated
2. Launch BOL ASW torpedoes at RefPt Torp
3. Once torpedoes arrive at that point, they will begin to chase the ship targets even though they cannot hit them
4. The same phenomenon appears for WH-dedicated torpedoes chasing subs ships.
Ferry mission fails to launch
Ferry mission fails to launch unless manually ordered to do so.
1. Run test scen [ANW] Ferry mission fails to launch (3.8.0).SCN from Observer side
2. Ferry mission from base to platform fails to launch
3. Re-run [ANW] Ferry mission fails to launch (3.8.0).SCN from Helo side
4. Ferry mission can be launched manually
Min engine altitude ignored
Min engine altitude ignored for Trident SLBM. Missile can be launched from a depth deeper that allowed by the engine parameters.
1. Run test scen [ANW] Min engine altitude ignored (3.8.0).SCN in SE
2. Fire SLBMs from Ohio at target from a depth of -20m
3. Trident engines are set for operation between 0m and 50,000m