just wanted to make a few comments on this product. i received it a few days ago and have since clipped all my british and allied minor counters in around 1.5 hours. couple of points about the device:
1. with decent technique it saves huge amounts of time.
2. it gives a good consistent look to your clipped counters - something that's hard to achieve with nail clips
3. i see it more of a device to help you clip counters rather than a device that does the job for you (bit like a Gaggia coffee maker is to espressos!)
4. it's quite small and fiddly but you get used to it.
5. it will probably wear out at some point and need replacing but hopefully not for a long time (your blade makes a groove at the bottom of the base that will inevitably get bigger)
it cost me $18 + $5 shipping to scotland. pretty expensive for such a simple device but i don't grudge a penny of it for the time it's saving me. joe steadman did a youtube review on the device that almost stopped me ordering it. with perspective i think that review was pretty lazy and misinformed. so if you suffer from OCD and need to clip your counters like me definitely give it a try