Users Flag!

Re: Scenario Catalogue

Ooo Bump.

Great stuff...thanks for sharing

Users Flag!

Scmindrick,

Well, it might be good stuff when it is up-to-date. There's a way to go yet.

Best wishes,
    Steve

Users Flag!

Guys,

The first post in this thread always contains the latest version of the catalogue.

Best wishes,
    Steve

Users Flag!

Re: TOAW III Scenario Catalogue

Quote Originally Posted by shunwick View Post
    Guys,

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Saturday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 26 August 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for the feedback.

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
    Steve
    For some reason, I do not seem to be able to edit the first post. So the new update will go here... ok... something screwy going on...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Users Flag!

Thanks, Steve!
    Martin

Users Flag!

Guys,

Still unable to edit the first post so until further notice all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Saturday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 1 September 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XIII of the Legacy Project is now available in the download section.

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
    Steve

Users Flag!

Steve,

This is an awesome undertaking, especially in combination with the Legacy Project. Keep it up!

Cheers,
    Martin

Users Flag!

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    Steve,

This is an awesome undertaking, especially in combination with the Legacy Project. Keep it up!

Cheers,
    Martin
    Martin,

Thanks for the encouragement. I am glad someone is enjoying it. You know, when I started this project I had no idea that any one else would find it either useful or interesting.

Best wishes,
    Steve

Users Flag!

Guys,

Unable to edit the first post so until further notice all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Update: 8 September 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XIV of the Legacy Project is now available in the download section.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
    Steve

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast