by, 22 May 10 at 11:41 (3002 Views)
The 1.01 update for Midway is on the HPS site. A fix for a slight issue with a dialog is included as well as some enhancements requested by players:
Changes for Midway V1.01
- Fix to hang problems with Aircraft Dialog.
- Change so that Deck Operations are not possible when a carrier is in clouds.
- Added a Depth Sounding feature (under View Menu) that affects submarine operations.
- Change so that radar detection is shown using a magenta line and does not result in spotting.
- Added Range Only and Airborne radar.
- Added Critical Ship feature which when sunk results in immediate scenario termination.
- Change so that zoom changes using the mouse wheel maintain cursor position.
- Added Sea State to lower right-hand corner of Jump Chart.
- Added Collision feature.
- Added number of seconds remaining in ship picture when waiting for air operations to complete.
- Added hot key "R" for aircraft Return to Base.
- Darkened American ships on Jump Chart for better ledgibility.
- (Database) Added 5" HVAR to TBM Avenger loads.
- (Editor) Added ability to place and remove mines.
- (Editor) Added ability to specify extra loads on a ship.