PDA

View Full Version : HPS Game?

grall1126
21 Dec 08, 17:14
hi,

I have a few HPS panzer campaign games but I never played a email or online game before, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a game? Let me know which one you would like to play and perhaps I have it.

FastPhil
22 Dec 08, 23:31
hi,

I have a few HPS panzer campaign games but I never played a email or online game before, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a game? Let me know which one you would like to play and perhaps I have it.

actually it works better the other way as I have them all. :smoke: I have room for a small scenario. What PZC games do you have?:)

grall1126
23 Dec 08, 06:17
i have moscow, france, smolensk and i would like to try a game, never tried one by email

FastPhil
23 Dec 08, 13:13
i have moscow, france, smolensk and i would like to try a game, never tried one by email

France 40 it is. Pick a small-medium scenario, pick a side, and optional rules although I recommend using the default ones and fire away.:smoke:

carreteroarturo
09 Jan 09, 19:41
play moscu41????.......i would like to trade some games...

i have:

kharkov
sicily
rzhev
normandy
market garden
moscu

-- Trading games is fine, when the physical disk actually trades hands, no problem. Sending copies to others is essentially pirating and should not be done.

rahamy
09 Jan 09, 21:59
play moscu41????.......i would like to trade some games...im able to send you a complete game by e-mail, part by part ( maybe 30 zip files)... in exchange of smolensk or france.
carretero_arturo@yahoo.com
http://pc-war-gaming.blogspot.com/

i have:

kharkov
sicily
rzhev
normandy
market garden
moscu

That would not be legal, as you aren't trading the game, but rather giving away a copy of it.

Cherper
09 Jan 09, 22:14
Advocating piracy, which is what you are doing, is against the rules, and will lead to a ban.