PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on scenario design articles

jztemple
05 Dec 08, 09:23
I was recently asked on the Wargamer SB forum to consider adding a step by step scenario design article to my website. I was thinking about that and then it occurred to me to ask the readers what level of detail should be in such an article. Of course, if a person has no interest in designing scenarios then it's all moot anyway. However, if people are interested in scenario design, the amount of detail preferred for the article will affect how long it takes to develop it.

rahamy
05 Dec 08, 13:56
The more the better - and really I think people miss out on an incredible amount of value in these games when they don't do some of their own scenarios.

mansito
05 Dec 08, 17:48
The more the better - and really I think people miss out on an incredible amount of value in these games when they don't do some of their own scenarios.

In agreement, but documentation about scenario design in SB games is far fron be easy of understand, we need a quick guideĦĦ

Pd. just seeing HBO Band of Brothers, someone make scenarios about "Easy Company"?? thanks

Mike Cox
05 Dec 08, 19:11
I have authored an article and it is being 'playtested' as we speak. It will be included in my next SB title. Or the next SB title period.