PDA

View Full Version : Modern Campaigns Opponent Wanted

DaveK
06 Jun 08, 12:47
I have FG, NGP, Danube, and Korea. Would prefer Germany, medium scenario. If someone wants to play a big (+100 turns) scenario, I'm good with that too.

Can turn around a couple of turns a night, more on the weekends.

Cheers,
Dave

eds
07 Jun 08, 10:59
I have FG, NGP, Danube, and Korea. Would prefer Germany, medium scenario. If someone wants to play a big (+100 turns) scenario, I'm good with that too.

Cheers,
Dave

I'd be into playing NGP'85. I'm good with a big 100+ turns scn. I can probably manage about the same turn rate as you, although I'm working at weekends, but I guarantee at least one turn a day.

My e-mail is cs005u5362@blueyonder.co.uk

DaveK
07 Jun 08, 11:51
Eds, I sent you an email. Let me know if that works.

Anyone else? I think I have time to sign up for one more PBEM game. . .

warriorcat
26 Jun 08, 15:22
Hi
I 'd like to have the megalomaniac Germany scenario for Danube front. any side. probably not more than a turn a day let's be reasonable. I had good experience with the previous games of the series. :D

taffy31
31 Jan 09, 19:40
would like to play scenario 10-7s of FG85 as NATO. cheers dave (taffy31)

Cheers,
Dave

darebear
08 Nov 09, 22:32
I am good with PBEM. I have all the modern games and Middle East. Drop me a line at dc.damant@rogers.com

Darren

bitpanzer
03 May 10, 19:28
I'm looking for someone to play a PBEM game of DF 85 (Goterdamerung alternative scenario), any side. I'm thinking a couple of turns per week. Anyone interested?

Tom Bridges
17 Oct 10, 12:23
Opponent found

Hey guys...I'm looking for an opponent to take NATO in the big DF '85 161 turn West Germany campaign. Is anyone up to taking on this huge game?

drop me an email and we can discuss details...

Thanks!

Tom

tbridges (at) carolina (dot) rr (dot) com