PDA

View Full Version : Campaigns

Joao Lima
23 May 08, 03:53
Guys,

A little poll, do you play campaigns in SB?

If so, tell us what do you enjoy in them, and what atracted you to them.

If you don't play, please provide some feedback as to what makes you not wanting to or not playing them.

Thanks.

Dazooz
23 May 08, 09:22
I do occasionally play the campaigns, but really most of my playing is PBEM so don't play as many games against the AI.

rahamy
23 May 08, 10:42
I play pretty much exclusively PBEM as well, but have played a campaign or two.

KEYSTONE07950
23 May 08, 10:49
I enjoy the campaigns. Play about one a month.

Dave68124
23 May 08, 18:49
Played one and did not come back. There is no challenge against the AI or at least in the one on played on ES.

Ozgur Budak
24 May 08, 03:38
Btw you can play the campaign scenarios as pbem. Though most of them (especially early titles) were designed for solo play.

KEYSTONE07950
27 May 08, 07:53
If by not including campaigns we can speed up the release cycle of new SB games, I'm all for not including campaigns.

Joao Lima
27 May 08, 08:27
If by not including campaigns we can speed up the release cycle of new SB games, I'm all for not including campaigns.

The question is not related to that.

And judging by the voting (though so few people voted that is not really that significant) there's a 50/50% situation, so half the people like the campaigns the way they are.

jztemple
03 Jul 08, 18:17
I don't really play the campaigns very often. Sometimes I just play the individual scenarios instead.

redmarkus4
07 Aug 08, 13:14
I am new to SB and just purchased AotR. There's no campaign mode and I felt short changed as I had read about it and wanted to try it. I like the context that a campaign gives as opposed to individual scenarios with no link, one to the next.