PDA

View Full Version : Opponent for Fulda Gap '85?

NuclearDad
16 Dec 07, 16:31
Anyone interested in a FG85 scenario? Any size...and I will play either side. Send a file to nucleardad@gmail.com.

mirrorshades
16 Dec 07, 17:34
Anyone interested in a FG85 scenario? Any size...and I will play either side. Send a file to nucleardad@gmail.com.

Actually... if you're patched up to the latest version, you may have some difficulty with a PBEM game. Apparently there is some trigger missing that allows reinforcements to arrive and fixed units to be released.

NuclearDad
17 Dec 07, 06:59
Thanks for the note. Any hope of a fix soon?

rahamy
17 Dec 07, 08:52
It will be resolved with the next update...due out in the early part of the new year...just waiting to make sure there aren't any other issues before we release updates.

mirrorshades
17 Dec 07, 09:49
Can you patch it so that I don't always lose? :)

rahamy
17 Dec 07, 11:49
Hehehe, no, that's one we can't take care of. :laugh:

mirrorshades
17 Dec 07, 14:31
Nuts.

I'll keep looking for the god-mode cheat, then. :)

KG_RangerBooBoo
17 Dec 07, 20:15
Is this next patch going to be the one that upgrades FG '85 and NGP '85 up to Danube '85 standards?

rahamy
17 Dec 07, 21:05
But of course! :cool:

KG_RangerBooBoo
18 Dec 07, 00:07
I shall be patiently waiting....okay maybe I'll just be waiting......okay, I'll be waiting impatiently.

eds
12 Jan 08, 20:21
Actually... if you're patched up to the latest version, you may have some difficulty with a PBEM game. Apparently there is some trigger missing that allows reinforcements to arrive and fixed units to be released.

Does this affect NGP'85 in the same way? Anyone know?

rahamy
12 Jan 08, 20:58
Not to my knowledge...we haven't had any reports on the Support account about it.

Updates shouldn't be too far away either, now that DF has been out a little while.