PDA

View Full Version : 2DGroundTerrianPack

LeeScott
29 Jul 07, 12:50
For those who play 2D, I tweaked the ground and terrain files so the colors blend together a little more natural. Maybe easier on the eye for some people. Located in download section.

http://forums.gamesquad.com/downloads//2dground_ioC.gif

Tom Bridges
30 Jul 07, 13:27
Hey Lee...Excellent graphics! I particularly like your 2DFeatures100.bmp. The trees and Chateau are terrific.

The only graphic I prefer from my current file is the swamp image. Is there any way I can incorporate a particular image into your
2DFeatures100.bmp file without changing any of the others?

Tom

LeeScott
30 Jul 07, 16:06
Yes I could do that, just zip the 2DFeatures100.bmp the one with your swamp graphic up then just post another message in this thread with that file attached to it. Iíll cut it out and place it in for you.

Tom Bridges
30 Jul 07, 16:54
:D Hey great...I appreciate your help, I really don't know much about manipulating graphics files.

Thanks,

Tom

LeeScott
30 Jul 07, 18:24
Check PV messages.

rahamy
31 Jul 07, 07:25
Thanks for sharing Lee, and welcome to the forums!

LeeScott
01 Aug 07, 14:21
NP, I do have a small yes/no Game Interface question. Is there an option or someway to lock the Terrain Dialog box from moving around. I notice under Game Settings you can Move the Hex Info Area Box around but I was wondering if I can lock that Terrain Box from with it from moving. For example if I was using the (Hex Box Area) Left option the Terrain Box would stay lock in the top left corner and then any units within that hex would flow underneath.

Thnks

LeeScott
01 Aug 07, 15:01
Mr. Bridges, just to let you know, I re-blended that swamp graphic you gave me so it always maintains a constant look. Looks swampy to me. Thnks

Example Below.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8233/swxx2.gif

Tom Bridges
01 Aug 07, 20:41
Looks good, thanks again for your help. :toast:

Tom

rahamy
01 Aug 07, 22:39
NP, I do have a small yes/no Game Interface question. Is there an option or someway to lock the Terrain Dialog box from moving around. I notice under Game Settings you can Move the Hex Info Area Box around but I was wondering if I can lock that Terrain Box from with it from moving. For example if I was using the (Hex Box Area) Left option the Terrain Box would stay lock in the top left corner and then any units within that hex would flow underneath.

Thnks

Sorry, but no. The way it is designed the hex info will always be displaced by the unit windows.