PDA

View Full Version : Printing page numbers in SAW

Dion
27 Jun 07, 13:33
Can't print page numbers while printing the SAW users manual. Checked all the Adobe Reader menues and options. Checked the Adobe Reader help files which was completely unhelpful. It was so unhelpfull that I decided to go to the Adobe website and look at thier online help files, but that didn't help me either. God damn the PC (I mean personal confuser). I have books that were printed over a hundred years ago and they have page numbers. What is the problem?

:mad:

FastPhil
27 Jun 07, 18:38
It is your PC or software installed on it. I just printed with no problem. Have you tried reinstalling Adobe or repairing it? Or SAW for that matter.

Dion
27 Jun 07, 19:38
SAW is installed. It will print the text, but it just won't print the page numbers. When you printed did you get the page numbers?

FastPhil
27 Jun 07, 21:15
SAW is installed. It will print the text, but it just won't print the page numbers. When you printed did you get the page numbers?
yes. i printed a 'current' page and a string of pages and page numbers were ok. check your print settings is all I can think off. any chance the page numbers are 'outside' your margins?

Dion
27 Jun 07, 22:21
I got it to work! What was happening is that I was printing page 4, but after looking at the document on the screen I discovered page 4 wasn't even numbered. Just my luck trying to print the only page that wasn't numbered. If you look at your print out I bet there's no page 4 on your copy either (I mean the page will be there, it just won't be numbered).