PDA

View Full Version : Amphib landing / use of support

TheCapt
24 Jun 07, 09:55
trying to play Hey You (Proud & the Few) and it is continually giving me fits..........I guess you just gotta accept you're gonna get ur butt shot off to gain any real estate.

Couple of Q's...........do you guyd find it better shot ur bolt with regards to support and those rocket barges or is there a point of diminishing returns where you need to save it for later?

#2....Should I wait for my armor (at least turn 4 till t gets ashore) or is that wasting too much time and use what I got and take my lumps like a man!!!!!???? :D

rahamy
30 Jul 07, 20:22
trying to play Hey You (Proud & the Few) and it is continually giving me fits..........I guess you just gotta accept you're gonna get ur butt shot off to gain any real estate.

It is brutal, no doubt!

Couple of Q's...........do you guyd find it better shot ur bolt with regards to support and those rocket barges or is there a point of diminishing returns where you need to save it for later?

Use it as much as possible and as soon as possible to soften up the targets and ease your path onto the beach. At least that's my approach. Once your men get on shore things get real close, real quick...so there's much less opportunity to use it then.

#2....Should I wait for my armor (at least turn 4 till t gets ashore) or is that wasting too much time and use what I got and take my lumps like a man!!!!!???? :D

I'd go forward, as waiting in the surf will only leave you exposed...get in and under some cover asap, then armor will get there soon enough.