PDA

View Full Version : Pacific War Opponent wanted

Mini-Me
14 May 07, 15:03
Right now, Phil and I are playing all of the scenarios from TP&TF one at a time. I would like to do the same for PW. I want to play the scenarios from TFE4 as well as all of the stock scenarios.

One of us would command the Allies for the duration, and the other would take the Japanese. This is a long-term deal since there's so many scenarios, but it is definitely a good way to play it. When done, we would swap sides and start again. Lather, rinse, repeat!

I can usually do 5 - 6 turns per week on average, unless I'm off fishing. Some weekends when I'm holed up at the house, I can do 2 -3 turns per day, but that's not an all-the-time thing.

Any takers?

*I copied and pasted the text from my other opponents wanted thread, editing as needed. :)

Dave68124
14 May 07, 16:21
Right now, Phil and I are playing all of the scenarios from TP&TF one at a time. I would like to do the same for PW. I want to play the scenarios from TFE4 as well as all of the stock scenarios.

One of us would command the Allies for the duration, and the other would take the Japanese. This is a long-term deal since there's so many scenarios, but it is definitely a good way to play it. When done, we would swap sides and start again. Lather, rinse, repeat!

I can usually do 5 - 6 turns per week on average, unless I'm off fishing. Some weekends when I'm holed up at the house, I can do 2 -3 turns per day, but that's not an all-the-time thing.

Any takers?

*I copied and pasted the text from my other opponents wanted thread, editing as needed. :)

Brian-

If you don't mind some slow turn weeks in the short term, I will take you up. We can add it to our current load of games going. We can kick off once you get back from fishing. You pick the game and side to start.

Dave

Mini-Me
14 May 07, 17:25
Sounds good to me Dave. I'll email you and we can figure out who will command which side.