PDA

View Full Version : New Units: The Army of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands 1815

Uffz_Feuerhake
03 Mar 07, 08:51
Hi there again,

now I want to present the “Army of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands” from 1815.
This collection for HPS is about the historical Field- and Home-Army!

http://forums.gamesquad.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1373

As a noble commander of the anglo-allied army you should know something about your troops and their reserves

The denomination of each unit is writen in the language of the Netherlands.

It is ideal again for “What-If-Scenarios” after a lost Waterloo or the often unknown battles after Waterloo around Paris …

Good luck with it ...

Andy from Germany

P.S. I like the files from Ezjax

SLudwig
04 Mar 07, 23:48
I look forward to downloading them Andreas, your work is quite well.

Uffz_Feuerhake
05 Mar 07, 12:06
Hi Scott,

thank you for your feedback :toast:

FM WarB
15 Mar 07, 17:10
These are the best unit files I've seen for Napoleonic games, and I've probably seen them all.
I hope french and brit armies are on the way and I'll incorperate them into my oobs and scenarios, some which will be posted on the web, with the artist's permission and acknowlegement.
As my oobs have artillery broken into sections to differentiate between howitzers and guns, I'd sure like to see howitzer unit files to complete my oob needs.
Great work!

Uffz_Feuerhake
16 Mar 07, 14:32
Hello FM WarB,

thanks a lot for your compliment! This is the "bread of an artist" ... :thumup:

The Brits will be my next project indeed and I have current 95 % of the necessary pictures and historic sources and informations to create the "British Army of 1815 in Belgium". :stirthepot:

Many Greetings

Andreas

westkent5097
04 Apr 07, 14:05
Keep up the good work Andreas. These are exactly what I've been looking for.
Please don't forget to do Kleist's North German Federal Army Corps and the British Peninsular Army as well. (And the Danes, Austrians, Russians, Wurtemburgers, Hessians etc.:D ;) )

I particularly like the way you organize the pictures so they can be used as stand alone references for other applications.

A combination of your work and Ezjax's great mods really enable me to get this series to where I want it to be visually. Hopefully you'll both continue producing these for many years to come.

Can't wait for more!
Best regards,
Matthew

holdit
04 Apr 07, 18:44
Hello FM WarB,

thanks a lot for your compliment! This is the "bread of an artist" ... :thumup:

Then have another slice on me. That is an amazing piece of work! Looking forward to the next instalment(s)...

Paul

Uffz_Feuerhake
08 Apr 07, 15:59
Hello "Westkent", Hello "Holdit",

thanks again for the Laudatio. It is a really good motivation !
Approximately my primary aim is to create the armies of the involved nations of 1815.
The British cavalry of 1815 is ready :TRUCE:!

Noooo, I don't will forget Kleist's North German Federal Army Corps and the British Peninsular Army and the Danes, Austrians, Russians, Wurtemburgers, Hessians and the Austrians, Saxons ... and the ....:cry:....and the .... :hmmm: and the ....:upset: .... ;)

After the British the French of 1815 are my next aim :stirthepot:

Greetings from

Andy

Ola Berli
23 Apr 07, 20:51
Andreas,

Superb work! You are one of the best!