PDA

View Full Version : I Never Really Introduced Myself =)

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 10:08
i didn't get off to a great start on this forum so i'll try and make it up by introducing myself :)

right here we go :)

the names ricky, i'm from haywards heath (England) which is near brighton

i'm in my final year of secondary school, i go to school with some of the other sengo members here (cain, ewan, jim, jacques XIII...etc)

my gaming interests include mainly RTS games inculding command and conquer and age of empire (ricky owns at C&C :p). i also loves to play FPS games :D including games such as Halo, Battlefield and Call Of Duty :)

one of my greatest loves is music, if i didn't have music i don't think that i would be able to survive :) my favourite bands have to be Enter Shikari (avatar) Funeral For A Friend (sig) 30 seconds to mars, InMe, killswitch engage, atreyu etc xD

i'm also obsessed with myspace :D www.myspace.com/ricky_pari (http://www.myspace.com/ricky_pari)

if you an old creepy man i won't add you :p

hayec004
04 Dec 06, 10:16
hi ricky your behind me

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 10:19
we're in science xD

don't take that the wrong way haha

CyberRanger
04 Dec 06, 10:20
my favourite bands have to be Enter Shikari (avatar) Funeral For A Friend (sig) 30 seconds to mars, InMe, killswitch engage, atreyu etc xDI need to check out Enter Shikari. I don't think of heard of them. Do you like Shinedown, 10 Years, or Stone Sour?

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 10:26
I need to check out Enter Shikari. I don't think of heard of them. Do you like Shinedown, 10 Years, or Stone Sour?

i like stone sour

no slipknot though :D

chuloopa
04 Dec 06, 10:31
hi ricky your behind me

Yes, because that doesn't sound suss at all... lol ;)

CyberRanger
04 Dec 06, 10:35
i like stone sour

no slipknot though :DMe too! Hard to believe it's the same guy on vocals. I don't care for that barking type of "singing".

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 10:43
i love heavy music :) i dunno why

i still like stuff if i can't understand what the persons saying :D

CyberRanger
04 Dec 06, 10:56
i'm in my final year of secondary schoolFor us poor Colonist, is that like the last year of what we call college?

BTW - iTunes only has four songs from Enter Shikari. Downloading now so I can check them out. :)

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 11:04
For us poor Colonist, is that like the last year of what we call college?

BTW - iTunes only has four songs from Enter Shikari. Downloading now so I can check them out. :)

yeah it is :)

best songs are sorry your not a winner, mothership and enter shikari (self titled)

Steph
04 Dec 06, 11:40

He's still in high school. I'm not sure what grade that would be but if he were in America he'd have another two years of high school to go. In the UK college = university. We do have college too, but that's equivalent to the last two years of high school (when you're 16-18) that you have in America. Hope that makes sense. :)

Hey Ricky, glad to see you're trying to make amends. Just try and think a little more before you post, okay? :p

Jim
04 Dec 06, 11:41

Its what you guys would call High School, College for you is university right?

think so

CyberRanger
04 Dec 06, 14:48
Its what you guys would call High School, College for you is university right?Right: College = University

Jim
04 Dec 06, 14:50
Right: College = University

thats is indeedly right there Cyber :D

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 15:16
thats is indeedly right there Cyber :D

and the point of posting this was?

Jim
04 Dec 06, 15:18
and the point of posting this was?

because i was explaining to people about it earlier

andddd i can name plentty of posts which you have made which had no point for example that one

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 15:20
because i was explaining to people about it earlier

andddd i can name plentty of posts which you have made which had no point for example that one

becasue you post crap

and you know it :p

Naluka
04 Dec 06, 15:27
There's no need to reiterate what he said over again... Just calm down on the posting a bit Jim, I don't mean this in a bad way but it's starting to annoy me every other post is yours and some are just pointless ones that are going along the lines of "Yeah I agree" or something similar...

Anyway that aside... Hey Ricky, why haven't you made a load of threads in the music section about new bands yet? :clown: