PDA

View Full Version : Hello im from sengo

kingofpoker
03 Dec 06, 21:56
KOP here, i came from sengo, nice forum here

Bootaaay
03 Dec 06, 22:03
Hey there KoP, glad to see you made it over :thumup:

Also, we've got tighter restrictions on signitures here - if you could remove the animated one and the emoticon that'd be great :)

kingofpoker
03 Dec 06, 22:06
Jesus, i dont see why but whatever, so why did sengo move to what looks like a much nerdier forum, this is like totally different, i cant see myself on here much

ScorelessCoasts
03 Dec 06, 22:12
Dude stfu with the nerdy. I'm getting tired of it.

This whole forum is based on wargaming which is total bullcrap.

kingofpoker
03 Dec 06, 22:16
yeah but im not gonna stfu. why did luke move to something like this

chuloopa
03 Dec 06, 22:27
god i still don't like you

luke didn't move it.. luke sold it and DM merged it

i swear to god you are such an idiot.. what happened to you not coming back anyway?

Dernhelm
03 Dec 06, 22:36
well.. see you around..

kingofpoker
03 Dec 06, 22:55
god i still don't like you

luke didn't move it.. luke sold it and DM merged it

i swear to god you are such an idiot.. what happened to you not coming back anyway?

i said iwas gonna take a break dude relax

Ricky
04 Dec 06, 08:11
This whole forum is based on wargaming which is total bullcrap.
i know its gay

@KoP it was Dons choice, luke had no say

nemo
04 Dec 06, 08:47
It's small wonder some of you should fail to be warmly welcomed with such utterances. You're apparently younger, that's all right - age never was an excuse for not being civil though.

chuloopa
04 Dec 06, 08:50
It's small wonder some of you should fail to be warmly welcomed with such utterances. You're apparently younger, that's all right - age never was an excuse for not being civil though.

King of poker has never been what we would call polite...

he threw a tantrum a few months ago and said he was leaving "permanantly until after halloween"...

even his last words were controdictory.. and now he's back for another round of rudeness...

nemo
04 Dec 06, 08:59
That's all right - we have some of those colourful characters too. Seems like every forum must have one at least :smoke:

chuloopa
04 Dec 06, 09:18
but of course... it wouldn't be foruming without a few of "those types" of people.

lol

kingofpoker
10 Dec 06, 16:37
im a normal dude, i just get a little angry

ScorelessCoasts
10 Dec 06, 16:42
Then control your anger. It doesn't seem 'normal' if you can't control it it.

he threw a tantrum a few months ago and said he was leaving "permanantly until after halloween"...

even his last words were controdictory.. and now he's back for another round of rudeness...

Well said.

Ricky
10 Dec 06, 17:00

ooooh yeah xD

i remember that xD

Jim
11 Dec 06, 12:44
ahhh dont we all love the rudeness of some people ;)

welcome, even though you wont stay

kingofpoker
11 Dec 06, 22:41
its just not my forum, because it has all this battle and war game stuff. plus it doesnt feel like sengo, because it isnt "our" forum, we share it

-Whiplash_XII-
12 Dec 06, 03:07
Jesus, i dont see why but whatever, so why did sengo move to what looks like a much nerdier forum, this is like totally different, i cant see myself on here much

Please. Get out.

Your just going to make us look bad. Just go now.

If you don't like the forum so much, all your going to do here is cause drama, drag someone else into it, and get you both banned. So just leave.

Tim Bucks
12 Dec 06, 06:30
ok guys im sure we could work somthing out. If you think KOP is bad wait till you meet these other politically correct poon tangs. (theres not many of them tho)

rahamy
14 Dec 06, 08:40
I'd just like to say thanks to the various guys who have stepped forth and identified KOP for what he is, rather than just letting him run loose and get into it with someone else. Nice to see a Troll identified early. :cool:

BTW, welcome to all you other guys who are making an effort to call this home - I for one hope you get settled in quickly and enjoy yourself - because regardless of the gaming genre, we're all here to have fun.

:salute:

chuloopa
14 Dec 06, 08:57
thanks mate for the warm, albeit late, welcome hehe

=)

Double Deuce
14 Dec 06, 11:14
I'm with rahamy. I think things have been going pretty well except for the occasional rude spouting off in the OT area, but then, thats why we have an OT area. It is intended to keep the important areas of the site (the gaming part) free of trolling, baiting and personal attacks. ;)

chuloopa
14 Dec 06, 11:25
oh shove it deuce.... lol... jk mate ;)

nah but i agree, things seem alot more settled now... we have however lost ALOT of old sengo members in the process, and those we havn't lost post alot less... with the exception of a few

Jim
14 Dec 06, 13:41
... with the exception of a few

:p

Thanks guys for welcoming us

I personally enjoy the discussions i have in the OT area like in the Political Podium especially with CPangracs, Tater and some others :D

-Whiplash_XII-
14 Dec 06, 15:18
oh shove it deuce.... lol... jk mate ;)

nah but i agree, things seem alot more settled now... we have however lost ALOT of old sengo members in the process, and those we havn't lost post alot less... with the exception of a few

But I'm here. And that is ALL THAT MATTERS. EDN.

ScorelessCoasts
14 Dec 06, 20:39
I'd just like to say thanks to the various guys who have stepped forth and identified KOP for what he is, rather than just letting him run loose and get into it with someone else. Nice to see a Troll identified early. :cool:

BTW, welcome to all you other guys who are making an effort to call this home - I for one hope you get settled in quickly and enjoy yourself - because regardless of the gaming genre, we're all here to have fun.

Sir. Just doing my part, that's all. Over.

Steph
15 Dec 06, 21:49
nah but i agree, things seem alot more settled now... we have however lost ALOT of old sengo members in the process

Can you name some of the ones that haven't posted here since the merge? I know Luke has only been on as a lurker, he's not posted since we've been here anyway, but which other 'old sengo members' haven't been on?

kingofpoker
16 Dec 06, 21:19
im not a troll guys

ScorelessCoasts
16 Dec 06, 21:24
Why must you lie?

.pars
17 Dec 06, 08:56
Hey KOP just chill, just ignore the people trying to wind you up and try to be nice.

Sexual Harassment Panda
18 Dec 06, 05:29
woot, what's up sengo people, I'm a sengo regular as well.

-Whiplash_XII-
18 Dec 06, 18:10
woot, what's up sengo people, I'm a sengo regular as well.

No your not.

There are only 11 regulars.

Your not on the list.

Get out of my club. D=

Andymac
18 Dec 06, 20:17
No your not.

There are only 11 regulars.

Your not on the list.

Get out of my club. D=

Whats with the gayness?

Sexual Harassment Panda
19 Dec 06, 00:47
Er, I meant someone who was at sengo before the transfer.

ScorelessCoasts
19 Dec 06, 18:32
Twas a joke?
:/

bradas
19 Dec 06, 19:05
Dno...

Hope so...

ScorelessCoasts
19 Dec 06, 19:16
My post was sarcasm. Whenever Whip puts D=, :D, <3, or something, he's joking.

homestar
21 Dec 06, 02:53
i barely posed on sengo, but i'm here. yay! well, sorta. I'm trying to adjust to this place, i'm here daily but, not posting daily...

-Whiplash_XII-
21 Dec 06, 17:44
My post was sarcasm. Whenever Whip puts D=, :D, <3, or something, he's joking.

Glad SOMEONE HAS BALLS AND A SENSE OF HUMOUR IN THIS FORUM. >=(

DarkSora
21 Dec 06, 17:54

haha, lol XD
i remember that post :laugh: where he said if he could be "permanently banned until halloween" XD

anyways, welcome back KOP as long as you be good. ;)

Andymac
21 Dec 06, 18:18
Glad SOMEONE HAS BALLS AND A SENSE OF HUMOUR IN THIS FORUM. >=(

1. I have balls
2. I have a sence of humour
3. I actually said what i said because i thought the other way round
4. Were is KOP?

:laugh:

.pars
21 Dec 06, 18:44
Dead?? In Hiding?? He's somewhere I know that much!!!:p

-Whiplash_XII-
21 Dec 06, 19:38
1. I have balls
Where? On your chin? D:
2. I have a sence of humour
Then please learn how to spell sense. ;)
3. I actually said what i said because i thought the other way round
Your mind boggles me. You think backwards? Wtf?
4. Were is KOP?
I shot him in the face.

:laugh:

Ya. HOW ABOUT DEM APPLEZ.

.pars
21 Dec 06, 19:49
Your making comments about his spelling when you spelled apples with a 'z'. Your grammer is incorrect as it should be these/those apples not them, which you also spelled wrong. Damn Londoners:p

Scottay
21 Dec 06, 21:14
Since this thread has turned into a big grammar whore-off i'll just join it.

Your making comments
You're

.pars
21 Dec 06, 21:26
Damn you Scottay....Damn You:p

-Whiplash_XII-
22 Dec 06, 08:38
Damn, and you, are not nouns .pars. :)

.pars
22 Dec 06, 09:39
But Scottay is, damn is a verb(a doing word to you):p

Sexual Harassment Panda
23 Dec 06, 22:28
Don't forget the period at the end of damn you

psp_fan
25 Dec 06, 14:37
im confused but damn you:halo:lol

.pars
25 Dec 06, 16:41
Complete and utter disgrace. Complete lack of respect for proper English!

ehandlr
27 Dec 06, 08:20
damn...how did I miss this thread? Kinda wish I was part of it as it happened.

.pars
27 Dec 06, 13:27
What?? The whole vocab thing. Well KoP did go a bit off topic in, well most threads so a bit of revenge is neccessary.:p

kingofpoker
29 Dec 06, 16:42
wow this has gotten out of hand, im sorry if i caused any problems and for acting like a child