PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered ATF

Stardog
12 Mar 04, 20:25
Well I finally gave in and ordered ATF. I have BCT as well and have been learning it but with all the improvements and the new unit markers i seen someone making here for the Brits I just had to get ATF, im so weak!

Anyway just wanted to say hi to all!
I have been lurking around here for a LONG time, creapy huh? hehe

anyway I look forward to learning this whole ground war thing much better in the coming months. I am a long time fly boy, Falcon4, Warbirds, IL-2 etc. So the ground war is a new venture for me and I am loving it!.

Great site you all got here !!!

Scully
12 Mar 04, 21:14
Welcome Stardog. Glad to have you aboard. Once you receive ATF, please feel free to post any questions you have. The developer, as you've probably seen, is very active on the site. The other guys are also real smart too...I'm just the deputy forum manager and don't really know too much. :) Norad is the ATF Forum master, so we all bow before Norad. :D

There are some good downloads on the site if you haven't found them yet.

Otherwise, enjoy the game. Take care,
Brian

KG_Norad
13 Mar 04, 10:24
Hmmmm...Forum Master...Keep up the Great work Scully!:D We are going to have to talk to Don about some title changes!

Welcome to the club Stardog. If you have questions or just want to chat about modern warfare stuff this is a great place to do it. We are constantly if not always quickly trying to add fun things to this place. We have some things in the works which will hopefully see the light of day soon.

Michael
Forum Master