PDA

View Full Version : As my name says...

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 06:58
...you all know me

hayec004
20 Mar 06, 07:02
???????????????confusion??????????????????????

Jacques XVII
20 Mar 06, 07:04
lol what the hell

Ewan
20 Mar 06, 07:04
hi i think i saw you in the street the other day. hopefully you will become more then a stranger here at sengo welcome

danb00
20 Mar 06, 07:12
why do i get the feeling this is an account setup by someone who got banned from sengo....... as he did say in other topic he had another account

I want to be a mod,is there anyway to sign up or something.I was already a member of this site before,so don't worry about the 2 posts.

chuloopa
20 Mar 06, 09:12
yeah, definately don't trust this guy. If your an old memeber then why are you back all of a sudden, and why are you reluctant to tell us who you used to be?

why bother?

danb00
20 Mar 06, 09:28
well we could quite simply find out who you are. we can compair ip addresses and email addresses.

chuloopa
20 Mar 06, 09:32
sounds good to me :)

last thing we need is another spam-fest

cain
20 Mar 06, 10:45
its obviously the same guy who made the multiple accounts today, someone who is lonely and in need of some attention i guess. Should get his I.P banned me think.

Sprig
20 Mar 06, 10:56
please leave us alone, whats the point in acting so immature when you will obviously been caught; take a tip no spammer has survived on this forum and don't think you will be the first.

Adamaniac 791
20 Mar 06, 11:05
Hmm, might this be Wanksta? Can't you just get lost, what makes you think that we want you back here after yesterday and today's spamfests courtesy of you? On yer bike...

k3131n
20 Mar 06, 11:13
Just Wondering,
Doesn't your Ip Change Everytime you shut down your comp? Or disconnect your modem?

So if you do ban this guy with his Ip Address, Can't he just change his Ip address?
Unless he has a staic Ip, which in that case would be good :)

Sprig
20 Mar 06, 11:14
Just Wondering,
Doesn't your Ip Change Everytime you shut down your comp? Or disconnect your modem?

So if you do ban this guy with his Ip Address, Can't he just change his Ip address?
Unless he has a staic Ip, which in that case would be good :)
I think that's if you have dial-up ; not sure though :)

Mike
20 Mar 06, 11:23
...you all know me
Lol first thing I thought when I read this was.....what a twat. Mods can compare IP addresses to see who you are....so I suppose you are right, yes we know who you are. Oh how I wish I was a Mod lol

Adamaniac 791
20 Mar 06, 11:27
Lol first thing I thought when I read this was.....what a twat. Mods can compare IP addresses to see who you are....so I suppose you are right, yes we know who you are. Oh how I wish I was a Mod lol
Maybe Luke will PM you asking you to be a mod, you seem like you could do it. Then you could ban this guy lol.

Mike
20 Mar 06, 11:31
Maybe Luke will PM you asking you to be a mod, you seem like you could do it. Then you could ban this guy lol.
Lol, I only meant it so I could compare IP addresses, I dont think I could be a Mod

Johno
20 Mar 06, 11:38
yeah, definately don't trust this guy. If your an old memeber then why are you back all of a sudden, and why are you reluctant to tell us who you used to be?

why bother?

he's just shy..................

PSP_Maniac
20 Mar 06, 12:57
Yeah, I know you. Yeah, don't you remember me? Me and you and you and me...we use to hang out together. Yeah, you remember, don't you? You and me and me and you...hanging out...doing stuff. Yeah, I know you and you know me. We were good friends and all. You and me and me and you...yeah! Ah, the good ol' days.

p.s. I don't know you!

Pompey
20 Mar 06, 13:10
Lol, I only meant it so I could compare IP addresses, I dont think I could be a Mod

why not? you give out good advice and seem to be a sengo legend (with all the posts)
so i think you would be agreat mod.:)

Ewan
20 Mar 06, 14:13
hes not cranksta go to Pompeys "Annoying" thread there is proof

Don't worry we are always watching... :)

Plus i checked 'Familiar Stranger's' IP address and there are no matches with other members. So i'm guessing his okay.

leave him alone and lets stop saying people are cranksta and only registering to spam

Hmm, might this be Wanksta? Can't you just get lost, what makes you think that we want you back here after yesterday and today's spamfests courtesy of you? On yer bike...

why bother?

please leave us alone, whats the point in acting so immature when you will obviously been caught; take a tip no spammer has survived on this forum and don't think you will be the first.

now lets back off and welcome him

Jacques XVII
20 Mar 06, 14:30
bunnan we are all allowed to be skeptical if some guy just goes YOU KNOW WHO I AM... its a bit wierd and random and he could've have left a sense making comment thingy

yeah thts a gd point what do you call the messages left on a thread? are they jsut called replies?

Mike
20 Mar 06, 14:32
yeah thts a gd point what do you call the messages left on a thread? are they jsut called replies?
posts?:p

Andymac
20 Mar 06, 14:34
...you all know me

Ok, technically we don't know who you are, if you were a former sengo member, and you tell us who you are, then we will know who you are.:rolleyes:

Ewan
20 Mar 06, 15:02
bunnan we are all allowed to be skeptical if some guy just goes YOU KNOW WHO I AM... its a bit wierd and random and he could've have left a sense making comment thingy

it a play on his name am i the only one here that gets it or is everyone to sceptical because of crankstas bad behaviour

Jacques XVII
20 Mar 06, 15:04
posts?:p
lol o yeah i feel like an idiot now but of course i am not i am a crazy radical genius hellbent on cloning feacal matter and giving it intelligence.

Jacques XVII
20 Mar 06, 15:05
it a play on his name am i the only one here that gets it or is everyone to sceptical because of crankstas bad behaviour

yes but it blatantly isnt funny and it made me cry

EDIT: whos cranksta?

Andymac
20 Mar 06, 15:08
yes but it blatantly isnt funny and it made me cry

EDIT: whos cranksta?

A stupid boring sad 'former member of sengo' person who needs to get a life... So, the story goes on :rolleyes:

Ewan
20 Mar 06, 15:30
he was alright and then he went mental and started making multiple accounts and posting everywhere it was mental. this is so any newbies that dont know do now. i felt sorry for him why waste his time and then just go crazy poor poor cranksta whatever happened.

ScorelessCoasts
20 Mar 06, 16:40
Welcome to the forums. I have nothing against you until you start annoying me by spamming. Until then (if ever) we are friends is a nice community.

Pompey
20 Mar 06, 16:51
ya welcome. bit of a wierd thing to post as a intro to your membership!lol

does anyone have anymore info on the sigs disapearing.

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 17:06
it's OK,but i'm not Cranksta,never will be...so lets not dwell on that ...thanks for the warm welcome,a real nice bunch,I look forward to being on this thread.

My Regards

Pompey
20 Mar 06, 17:11
yeah just make sure you dont make us more paranoid than we already are about cranksta! lol

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 17:31
I have my new sig done...

Mike
20 Mar 06, 17:34
I have my new sig done...
oOoOoOooo........are we all supposed to #gasp# and wonder who you are......because no one actually cares anymore.

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 17:34
my sig won't stay when I save it...what's you problem mike,was there something that crawled up your behind(I can't say what I want to say,I read the forum rules)but i just joined,and I know you're really not a B.I.Trans.Canada.Highway,so please cut the tough guy act...

"Once banished forever, which would lift never,
I am back now for good,my past forgotten..."-Familiar Stranger

The riddle of my identity is on my every post,look close,and save your findings...

Andymac
20 Mar 06, 17:49
my sig won't stay when I save it...what's you problem mike,was there something that crawled up your behind(I can't say what I want to say,I read the forum rules)but i just joined,and I know you're really not a B.I.Trans.Canada.Highway,so please cut the tough guy act...

"Once banished forever, which would lift never,
I am back now for good,my past forgotten..."-Familiar Stranger

The riddle of my identity is on my every post,look close,and save your findings...

ur from canada? u have summet to do with family guy? (like it). Used to do alot of sigs, thats what im guessing, anyway, no one cares your not funny, get a girl in your life:up:

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 17:53
andy,dont be gay...

Andymac
20 Mar 06, 17:55
andy,dont be gay...

now now u sad computerised freak, go away, no one likes you, gee, is that the best you can do in life!? come on a forum and spam? Wow, what a boring person!

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 18:03
i'm not spamming,anyways this is pointless arguing with a nerd,but i'm sure there is more more pleasent people here like scoreless coasts...

Andymac
20 Mar 06, 18:05
i'm not spamming,anyways this is pointless arguing with a nerd,but i'm sure there is more more pleasent people here like scoreless coasts...

yer it is pointless, and me a nerd? no no, for from a nerd:) Good Bye

Familiar Stranger
20 Mar 06, 18:11
just to lighten the mood...

Jack
20 Mar 06, 18:15
Familiar Stranger is now banned, he turned out to be Cranksta afterall. Cranksta's and Familiar Strangers IP is identical. My apologies for the confusion before saying it didn't match with anyone.