PDA

View Full Version : my idea

kingofpoker
19 Mar 06, 12:47
to take care of spammers like that fag who tried to be like darksora, i say luke gives someone the title assistant admin, and gives him the same rights as luke

.MystiKal
19 Mar 06, 12:49
to take care of spammers like that fag who tried to be like darksora, i say luke gives someone the title assistant admin, and gives him the same rights as luke

Okay, Luke would need someone he can really trust. This person could delete his board etc.

Or Luke could just give the person permission to Ban people...? Much easier ;)

kingofpoker
19 Mar 06, 12:49
i agree make like darksora or mike 1

Scottay
19 Mar 06, 12:50
Nah I don't think so. Luke is on often enough. As soon as he gets here that guy will be history.

kingofpoker
19 Mar 06, 12:51
hes already been banned

DarkSora
19 Mar 06, 13:05
i thought mods could ban anyways.

Steph
19 Mar 06, 13:25

Dragon2611 is the other admin here. ;)

Luke
19 Mar 06, 13:44
Mods can ban - generally I ask them not to, though. Mark did just ban DarkSora's twin on his own though - which I approve of. In most cases, I prefer to verify bans. However sometimes it may be urgent for a ban to take place, say if someone is spamming the whole board.

Ewan
19 Mar 06, 14:16
i looked at Dragon2611 profile and his title is server admin. whats does it mena because luke is sengo admin so whats the difference.

DarkSora
19 Mar 06, 14:55
well it means hes the admin of the server which sengo is on. So if the server is down, then its his job to sort it out.

.MystiKal
19 Mar 06, 14:55
i looked at Dragon2611 profile and his title is server admin. whats does it mena because luke is sengo admin so whats the difference.

I think it means he owns the server that Sengo is hosted on. And so has pretty much control of this message board. He is not the true administrator, Luke is.

Johno
19 Mar 06, 14:56
Luke owns this site, but it is on Dragons server

EDIT: sorry i was late posting this, Mystikal has already explained it.

danb00
19 Mar 06, 15:00
no luke owns the server matt(dragon) makes sure server does not die out