PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Harry-Dick-10
21 Nov 05, 20:54
I would like to say hello, my name is Harry Dick. Im from Ohio and living in Ohio still. I own a PS2 and a Gamecube. I want a PSP but my paycheck usually goes to other things. well i would just like to say hello and im glad im here.

ScorelessCoasts
21 Nov 05, 21:00
Well, welcome to sengo and YOU BETTER STAY!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harry-Dick-10
21 Nov 05, 21:04
erm i guess thanks for the warm welcome... x_x

Moltar
21 Nov 05, 21:23
welcome harry-dick-10, enjoy your stay man.

ScorelessCoasts
21 Nov 05, 21:24
yeah, i'm goofy once in a wild, you should wait for chuloopa to greet you.

Adamaniac 791
22 Nov 05, 08:04
Hi dude. WELCOME TO SENGO! Leave your sanity at the door, you wont be needing that here!

chuloopa
22 Nov 05, 08:18
yeah, i'm goofy once in a wild, you should wait for chuloopa to greet you.

....and so it begins.

you know you got a cool name, i have a mate to whom we give a simmilar name.. his name is fuzzy cok... good bloke... if not a little hairy harry.

Welcome the the sengo forums, where having a name like harry dick doesn't mean jack!.... i'm not even really sure what jack means.

My name is chuloopa, i am the forums token nutter (immitations ot accepted) and also one of the few australians... you think steve irwin gives australians a bad name for molesting crocs.. i give us a bad name for molesting my psp.. it feel so smooth and silky, i hope that you join me and my band of merry (heterosexual) men in our wild adventures to push the boundries and make love to various pieces of technological equipment.

But if your a fan boy, please burn in hell...

BUT OTHERWISE WELCOME TO SENGO.
we'll all do our best to make your stay both informative and exciting

Adamaniac 791
22 Nov 05, 08:36
I would have thought that you would know what "Jack" means chuloopa, as we all know you like to jack off with your PSP. I wonder how long it will be before Steve Irwin gets part of his anatomy severed on one of his shows. "Crikey, this crock has bit me one eyed trouser snake clean off and took the eggs it was protecting with it! Now all that is left is the remnants of its hairy nest!"

chuloopa
22 Nov 05, 08:51
"crikey!! this snake is really riled up now, see how its trying to bite me.."

WELL PUT THE FOOKING SNAKE DOWN YOU FOOKING FOOK!!!

lol

disclaimer - hey kids when jacking off for your psp,.. aim AWAY from the psp... AWAY!

Adamaniac 791
22 Nov 05, 09:02
Yes or you will get hot "sport" all over your PSP, and I should know..... OH CRAP! MY SECRET IS OUT!

chuloopa
22 Nov 05, 09:19
hey, its the cheapest way of upgradin gto a white psp i guess..

atleast_i_try
22 Nov 05, 09:58
harry if you want fun go to the "most" loved psp on the psp pics area its likie the funniest thread ( go chuloopa ). and

Dr_Placebo
22 Nov 05, 10:32
Welcome Harry Dick, lol
Dude, "white PSP"?!?!
I mean, seriously :S
I know you have a reputation to uphold, but seriously! :p
DRP

Revolutionary But Gangsta
22 Nov 05, 10:36
Welcome son.

Have fun.

cain
22 Nov 05, 10:56
hi, welcome

Shadowsora
22 Nov 05, 11:41
Welcome to Sengo. Join the PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Me and chuloopa like partying, don't we?

Naluka
22 Nov 05, 11:59
Lol welcome, some of us still have sanity here, just not most people :p

jggb
22 Nov 05, 12:16
Hello and welcome. I for 1 have not fallen out of the sanity tree.

loguemaster93
22 Nov 05, 12:23
hehehe...dick...hehehehe...im childish, lol, welcome to sengo

Johno
22 Nov 05, 14:54
hello m8

enjoy yourself

PSP_X5
22 Nov 05, 16:03
WELCOME TO SENGO
enjoy your stay

Tom Brady
22 Nov 05, 20:34
have a grand ole time

chuloopa
23 Nov 05, 08:06
Welcome to Sengo. Join the PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Me and chuloopa like partying, don't we?

We are the king and queen of partying dear. hehe
PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*grabs shadow suddenly and leads her to the dance floor for some mega awesome disco dancing*

Shadowsora
23 Nov 05, 09:02
We are the king and queen of partying dear. hehe
PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*grabs shadow suddenly and leads her to the dance floor for some mega awesome disco dancing*

Hands off my ass. Only if you want to. Lets dance!

chuloopa
23 Nov 05, 09:36
awww but ass holding increases dancing dexterity... see my stats go up when i grab your ass *indicated to character sheet which is perfectly typed with suspicious pencil scribbled writing in the bottom corner that "shadow ass grabing +5 to gettin jiggy wid it... but -5 to life expectancy"*

ok ok.. i'm a gentleman.. maistro! awww now i feel like squal and rinoa at the seed ball in FF8.... man i'm such a geek... and why am i in a dress??? OMFG I'M RINOA!!!
dammit..

PSP_X5
23 Nov 05, 11:22
ok????:confused:

Adamaniac 791
23 Nov 05, 11:33
Yeah pretty weird isnt it?

Shadowsora
25 Nov 05, 04:56
awww but ass holding increases dancing dexterity... see my stats go up when i grab your ass *indicated to character sheet which is perfectly typed with suspicious pencil scribbled writing in the bottom corner that "shadow ass grabing +5 to gettin jiggy wid it... but -5 to life expectancy"*

ok ok.. i'm a gentleman.. maistro! awww now i feel like squal and rinoa at the seed ball in FF8.... man i'm such a geek... and why am i in a dress??? OMFG I'M RINOA!!!
dammit..

Yes but youre a lovely geek. lol for the -5 life expectancy. Depends on my mood. And as for the getting jiggy wid it......... we'll see. ;)

thegamerman
25 Nov 05, 06:06
lol hey chu? do you play 40k or d&d?

PSP_X5
25 Nov 05, 12:39
i dont:(

chuloopa
25 Nov 05, 12:52
Yes but youre a lovely geek. lol for the -5 life expectancy. Depends on my mood. And as for the getting jiggy wid it......... we'll see. ;)
haha yay!!!
*does a happy dance* *feels luved* haha

and gamerman, i play 40k.. i was actually thinking of posting a coupple pics of what i have done.. but i didnt think anyone would wanna see. hehe

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 05:38
haha yay!!!
*does a happy dance* *feels luved* haha

and gamerman, i play 40k.. i was actually thinking of posting a coupple pics of what i have done.. but i didnt think anyone would wanna see. hehe

God, I really make you happy. I should do this for a living............. I'm sure thegamerman would like to see the pics, he does 40k too.!

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 06:36
lol well maybe i should post some pics then hehe :P

i wanted to make a living as a stripper.. but people laughed at me when io did... so now i just spend my time making people laugh at things other than my genitalia... *giggles*

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 06:59
Ok lets not think about that for a while. I need a cold shower..........

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:07
Ok lets not think about that for a while. I need a cold shower..........

:eek:
*runs to the shower*
WELL C"MON!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
lol

... OH NO COLD WATER SHRINKAGE!! *puts on darth vader voice* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 07:08
:eek:
*runs to the shower*
WELL C"MON!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
lol

... OH NO COLD WATER SHRINKAGE!! *puts on darth vader voice* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well! I don't actually know what to say anymore............

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:12
its best that we have a moment of silence...
*bows head in respect to all those who have suffered cold shrink in the field of battle*
*sobs* those poor... poor sons of bi....

*ahem*

yeh lets just pretend i said nothing... better still.. pretend i never say anything! lol

i am an enigma... w0o0o0o0oooo.... scaryyyy

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 07:15
its best that we have a moment of silence...
*bows head in respect to all those who have suffered cold shrink in the field of battle*
*sobs* those poor... poor sons of bi....

*ahem*

yeh lets just pretend i said nothing... better still.. pretend i never say anything! lol

i am an enigma... w0o0o0o0oooo.... scaryyyy

I thought the visions and voices had stopped! Noooooo the voices the voices! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Naluka
26 Nov 05, 07:19
Its official chuloopa's completly lost it... Lmao at the cold water shrinkage though...

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:21
i wish the voices in my head were billy conoly... that would rock.. it would be much more entertaining to be insane then

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 07:21
Its official chuloopa's completly lost it... Lmao at the cold water shrinkage though...

I knew it. Time for the men in white coats. They're very nice people- trust me.

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:33
men i nwhite coats make me hot *rubs nipples*

...yeh i have lost it havnt i'' i'm even starting to back away from me... but i keep following myself.. man i never knew how anoying i was... stop following me!!! ahhh!!!
*runs aroudn the room trying to get away from self and enventually runs into a wall*

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 07:34
ha, yeah I spose it would. but then again, who said anything about being insane?

Naluka
26 Nov 05, 07:36
ha, yeah I spose it would. but then again, who said anything about being insane?
These guys did.... http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/SF-Archives/Ansible/a117.gif

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:36
pie?
mmmm

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 07:39
pie?
mmmm

Sorry but that was just too random. is you''re nose okay or did you do more damage to the wall?

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:49
the wall is way more hurt than me.. i'm like Super man.. only add a "t" after the "S"

and yeh i just had to say somthing random cause i didnt know what else to say.,

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 07:49
Sounds a lot like me. I hate awkward silences.

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 07:52
*awkward silence*

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 09:11
*awkward silence*

No! I hate them! lol. (I knew you'd do that!)

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 09:20
ahh you know me far too well! lol

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 09:21
ahh you know me far too well! lol

Yes. i'm scared. :eek:

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 09:24
and slightly aroused...

no??

ok just scared...

Shadowsora
27 Nov 05, 10:41
and slightly aroused...

no??

ok just scared...

Pick one. :D

Adamaniac 791
27 Nov 05, 11:07
Ok chuloopa, the men in white coats will give you an nice injection to calm you down. *chuloopa drops to the floor* "Oh crap its happened again!"

experiment
27 Nov 05, 12:52
Well now thats sorted... Hey Harry

thegamerman
28 Nov 05, 10:54
man this is getting wayyyy off topic, where were we again, ah screw it chuloopa strikes again. He is number one radomizer on this forum. Your mother would be so proud lol jk

chuloopa
28 Nov 05, 11:00
haha
i dont mean to take things off topic!!!
most times it isnt actually me.. i try to keep things on topic... but for some reason when people reply to my posts somthing must scream at them "go off topic and pay attention to chuloopa!!!"
lol

er... WELCOME!

happy now? lol back on topic and feeeelllin fiiiine... *purrs*

Shadowsora
28 Nov 05, 13:14
haha
i dont mean to take things off topic!!!
most times it isnt actually me.. i try to keep things on topic... but for some reason when people reply to my posts somthing must scream at them "go off topic and pay attention to chuloopa!!!"
lol

er... WELCOME!

happy now? lol back on topic and feeeelllin fiiiine... *purrs*

No you don't. Lol.

chuloopa
28 Nov 05, 22:41
see now your trying to temp me off topic, shadow... but it wont happen.. nope nope...

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!

Adamaniac 791
29 Nov 05, 10:47
"Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games!" Er yeah, so I see you have regained consciousness now chuloopa? Good, now we can call the mental home and tell them their patient is ready. "Dont worry they are nice people"! I have the feeling this is going off topic again, all thanks to me :D Yeah welcome to Sengo, hello, anybody? (I think we scared him off)

Shadowsora
29 Nov 05, 13:21
Me too. Chu! It's all your fault. I blame you!

thegamerman
29 Nov 05, 14:17
Come on chu... see the nice juicy joint of randomnesss... that's it just come and get it, it's waaaaiitingggg.... waving in front of your face slooowwwly baaack and forth baaak and forth.... lol

Johno
29 Nov 05, 14:50
alright pal

Naluka
29 Nov 05, 14:52
I am seriously beginning to really doubt the sanity of some people on this forum, chu's completely gone, we've lost him... a few other people are on the way lol :p j/k

chuloopa
29 Nov 05, 18:57
Me too. Chu! It's all your fault. I blame you!

Yes, but you love me for it!
and where have you been lately eh?! hiding from me!?! meanie!

*does the happy dance of WELCOME!!*

Kizzer
30 Nov 05, 14:25
wen did this forum start up?

Adamaniac 791
01 Dec 05, 07:12
It was in the introductions section, god knows how it ended up as a seething pit of randomness?

chuloopa
01 Dec 05, 12:32
yeh no idea... *slinks away*

Kizzer
01 Dec 05, 14:48
but its all gud thou!

loguemaster93
01 Dec 05, 15:13
this is the longest intro thread iv ever seen...i think hes left us

Kraz-E
01 Dec 05, 15:38
welcome to the greatest forum ever conceived!!!!!!!!!!..........um, yeah...

Kizzer
01 Dec 05, 15:53
wot does sengo mean?

chuloopa
01 Dec 05, 23:14
i just looked it up in the dicionary

sengo - the act of ritual masturbation while facing the east

well who knew?

Moltar
01 Dec 05, 23:31

well who knew?

are you frickin kidding me? lmao...

chuloopa
01 Dec 05, 23:39
hahaha!
nah it doesnt really mean that.. but it would be funny eh?

Shadowsora
03 Dec 05, 10:21

well who knew?

OMG, that's soooooo not true

Naluka
03 Dec 05, 11:00
Sengo stands for "Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)"
link if you dont believe me (http://www.acronymfinder.com/acronym.aspx?rec={95E955B3-89E8-11D4-8351-00C04FC2C2BF})

Moltar
03 Dec 05, 12:25
Sengo stands for "Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)"
link if you dont believe me (http://www.acronymfinder.com/acronym.aspx?rec={95E955B3-89E8-11D4-8351-00C04FC2C2BF})

thats boring... :down:

I liked chuloopa's definition better! lmao :p

Andymac
03 Dec 05, 17:55
hi and welcome:up: :) :D

Adamaniac 791
03 Dec 05, 18:50
Ritual masterbation facing the east? So thats what I have been doing whilst posting here? Christ i'm doing it right now! So thats why I have been typing with only my left hand! It all makes sense now!

Shadowsora
05 Dec 05, 12:58
Urhhhhhhhhhh......... TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Adamaniac 791
05 Dec 05, 18:52
Sorry, that was a joke! I didnt mean to scare you lol! Come back!!!!!

chuloopa
06 Dec 05, 09:27
Urhhhhhhhhhh......... TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

*snaps back to reality*

sorry what was that? i couldnt hear you over the chorus of EJACULATION.

no really.. that was a lil too much..

Adamaniac 791
06 Dec 05, 10:08
Hehehe sorry if I scared you all lol! Maybe that was a bit too much.....or maybe I have raised the bar for the sordid comments allowed on Sengo!

chuloopa
06 Dec 05, 10:12
no you havnt raised any bars yet my friend.. i am still the champion of sordid coments... lets not forget the "my vagina" thread that was universally hated on this forum. lol
Besides.. lets keep the white stuff in the "most loved psp" thread.
We might scare off what FEW girls we actually have on here.. next thing you know we'll be renaming the forums "spruce bruce" or "gay gamers"... maybe even attract george michaels and boy george as members...
*shudders*
DONT LEAVE GIRLS!
*humps 791*
....oh no its already starting!

Adamaniac 791
06 Dec 05, 10:15
NOOOOO! Leave my ringpiece alone chuloopa! Its exit only down there!

chuloopa
06 Dec 05, 10:16
mate relax... i got your leg. its ok. breath... in...and out... *makes breathing noises*
ok all good now?
cool

*rapes your leg again*

Adamaniac 791
06 Dec 05, 10:20
Down boy! Stop humping my leg. Good boy. *gives a biscuit* Now stay.....stay right there, thats it.....NO I said STOP making sweet love to my leg! (You crack me up lol)

Andymac
06 Dec 05, 17:50
welcome.....hahah chuloopa :up: :D

Mike
18 Dec 05, 15:19
....and so it begins.

you know you got a cool name, i have a mate to whom we give a simmilar name.. his name is fuzzy cok... good bloke... if not a little hairy harry.

Welcome the the sengo forums, where having a name like harry dick doesn't mean jack!.... i'm not even really sure what jack means.

Lol, the second i read this guys name i thought.....someones gona say something lol, and you said it :up: and LMAO:p

(btw sorry harry for laughing at your name, man you must get it ripped out of you at school.........unless that isnt your real name)

chuloopa
19 Dec 05, 08:54
Lol, the second i read this guys name i thought.....someones gona say something lol, and you said it :up: and LMAO:p

(btw sorry harry for laughing at your name, man you must get it ripped out of you at school.........unless that isnt your real name)

i do what i can to uphold our civil liberties....

...and by civil liberties i mean trouser snakes...

i do my best to uphold my trouser snake...

...i do my best to keep my trouser snake up...

.....i do my best to fight impotency...

....i do my best to accept being flacid...

....i like pie...

thegamerman
19 Dec 05, 08:57
i realised you liked pie. After all your email adress starts with Pie_Boi :p

Homer simpson mmmmm pie...... ok pie i'm going to walk towards you going like this (makes chomping motion) and if you get eaten, it's your owwwn fault!

chuloopa
19 Dec 05, 09:06
HAHAHAHAHA!
best simpsons moment EVER!

Luke
19 Dec 05, 09:39
Are we done with this introduction? Good, ok. Closed :)