PDA

View Full Version : hi

clankymartha
21 Nov 05, 11:17
hiya

I've just joined sengo so I thought I'd say hi.

And does anyone know how to make a sig. because I have no idea...

Thanks! :)

Revolutionary But Gangsta
21 Nov 05, 11:38
welcome, have fun.

RBG

Shadowsora
21 Nov 05, 12:22
Hello old friend, hope you enjoy yourself, I know I do!

Naluka
21 Nov 05, 12:24
Hi enjoy yourself...

@Shadowsora you know him/her? (sry bout that)

Johno
21 Nov 05, 12:25
hello clankymartha

i just have to say

watta name

Shadowsora
21 Nov 05, 12:25
Hi enjoy yourself...

@Shadowsora you know him/her? (sry bout that)

Yes, yes I do know her. She rules.

clankymartha
21 Nov 05, 13:10
thanks Shadowsora!

i will enjoy myself!

....and its best not to ask about the name...

PSP_X5
21 Nov 05, 13:12
hey welcome 2 sengo

Naluka
21 Nov 05, 13:12
Lol I just re-arranged the letters to spell manky clartha, no offense... Ive got a short attention span..... So whats with the name? :D

loguemaster93
21 Nov 05, 13:16
hiya

I've just joined sengo so I thought I'd say hi.

And does anyone know how to make a sig. because I have no idea...

Thanks! :)

go to image shack, input the pic u want then it will change it into a url ...go to user cp and input the url into it...u can also put words:p

EDIT: forgot to say hi...lol...HI!!!welcome to sengo

Shadowsora
21 Nov 05, 13:16
Lol I just re-arranged the letters to spell manky clartha, no offense... Ive got a short attention span..... So whats with the name? :D

Haha you are so sad.

Naluka
21 Nov 05, 13:20
Haha you are so sad.
Yeah I pride myself in it lol :D :cool: .... Nah im sorry didnt meen to offend anybody

clankymartha
21 Nov 05, 13:22
So whats with the name? :D

it is kinda random... but martha is my name... lol :o :)

Shadowsora
21 Nov 05, 13:23
it is kinda random... but martha is my name... lol :o :)

And she loves Clank from Ratchet and Clank. hey presto!

Naluka
21 Nov 05, 13:25
Lol I wondered where the clanky bit came from... Oh well enjoy yourself..:up:

Andymac
21 Nov 05, 14:55
hi, welcome to sengo

Boo
25 Nov 05, 12:39
Hey old friend. Just saying hi and hve a g8 time at Sengo. i know i am.:up: :p :up:

PSP_X5
25 Nov 05, 12:41
glad your both havin a good time lol

cain
25 Nov 05, 12:44
hey, have a great time here (like me) :)

chuloopa
25 Nov 05, 13:08
woo more people!!
no one has warned her about me yet though... weird... lol

Welcome to sengo! and as my usual introduction goes.. i am chuloopa *waves* i am resident madman and token australian.. i am also quite drunk at the moment as it is 5 am and i have just returned from 5 different clubs and pubs... the amount of times i have had to press the backspace key at this poin is phenominal.... i can barely even read what i am writing.. let alone comprehend it...

wow this is not a good first impression.. lol

Well at any rate, of you need a sig there are tonnes of lovely people here who will give their right arm to help you with making a sig and then displaying it... (cuts off left arm accidently)... bugger...

*the above paragraph made me back space 27 times... this senctance hower i have backspaced 43 times... go figuere...46 now...*
lol

and any friend of shadow is a friend of mine!!

and just so i dont loose my reputation, here is somthing random, pointless and probably not true....
i one had a friend that we called clanky.. but thats only because his schlong was 12 foot long and entirely mechanical... he lost his virginity when he was 31, but whats worse is that he lost it to a sega 32x... poor guy...poor mechanical schlonged guy...

ok rambling incresing and everyones respect for me is also decreasing (backspace well over 100 now.. im surprised i can even count after 14 beers...)...

but anyway, as i said before..welcome to sengo and please enjoy your stay.. because if you dont enjoy your stay moderators ritually amputate another limb from me... next on the list is my scrotum that shadow only just managed to get back from those lovely hampster people... i dont want to loose it again.. so please.. for my sake.. smile....

...please....

clankymartha
25 Nov 05, 14:41
thanks chuloopa! you've made me laugh already :D lol!

i probably will need someone to take pity on me and help me with a sig because mine is pretty bad at the mo (as you can see) and i don't have paintshop pro either...but hey

ScorelessCoasts
25 Nov 05, 15:17
leave it to chuloopa for the craziest intro's.

Welcome to hell, i mean sengo, yea lets go with that.

Cool Avatar btw.

PSP_X5
25 Nov 05, 15:19
yeh nice avatar

Andymac
25 Nov 05, 18:03
choulopa is the one, nice avatar

Adamaniac 791
25 Nov 05, 19:03
Howdy yall, welcome! This place (and especially chuloopa) is totally mad. Well enjoy!

chuloopa
25 Nov 05, 21:46
awwww you guys.... *blushes*

and clankity clank, the sig aint that bad! i have seen much worse! I saw a guy who once tried to pass of a geiger sketch (the guy who did the artwork for the aliens movies) as somthing he drew himself... on photoshop... lol what a tool.

Besides! at least your sig isnt discomforting to people like mine can be! lol

EDIT: I also have a huge hangover today. Heres a tip kids.. when hung over, always eat somthing greasy.. it helps you feel a lil better... OR you could just not drink at all.... thats probably a better idea...but dammit, boris yeltson is my hero! *takes another swig of vodka and happy dances infront of a major public gathering*

lilninja
26 Nov 05, 04:21
lol...imaoo

clankymartha
26 Nov 05, 04:47
and clankity clank, the sig aint that bad!

thanks ! im glad you guys like my avatar too :)

and im lovin the nickname...but you'll be glad to hear im nothing like you're friend....lol

Shadowsora
26 Nov 05, 05:33
thanks ! im glad you guys like my avatar too :)

and im lovin the nickname...but you'll be glad to hear im nothing like you're friend....lol

Yes, I'd be a bit worried Clank, did you not tell me everything or what?

chuloopa
26 Nov 05, 06:33
*giggles*