PDA

View Full Version : New to site

Piers
03 Oct 05, 09:16
Hello All,

I am new to the site and wanted to say hello, got my psp (UK version) on the 1st september. Its perfect no dead pixels. Got it from Comet... Well hello all. Anyone got their Spiderman 2 UMD yet? I signed up at www.yourpsp.com but still dont have it????

supersnake52
03 Oct 05, 11:38
hiya dode :) I aint got t3h PSP :'(

have a nice time. Muffins on 3rd floor next to secret invisible staris... I just gave it away xD NOOOOOO! Trust me... DONT go up there

geggsadibly
03 Oct 05, 11:57
I signed up for my free stuff the other day like(20th sep), still aint heard out like, but looking forward to my first UMD movie. should be interesting, and its free and legal. thats the best part:)

.MystiKal
03 Oct 05, 12:23
Hello, have fun read the rules ;)

I have recieved mine, it depends on your area and how many have signed up. The more people that sign-up in your area the faster you recieve it. Basically, they group up the places and the ones with the most are shipped first.

My friend signed up 4 days after me and recieved it on the same day I did. Both in the same area.

So just be patient, I had to wait 28 days. It isn't even that great, i've seen the film multiple times, played the game etc. and the letter isn't much either. All it says in it is visit www.yourpsp.com lol

geggsadibly
03 Oct 05, 12:37
*****ing a letter, how cool is that :rolleyes: It might even make my day :D LOL, still summing for nothing is better than nothing at all.

plus you could try and flog it on Ebay for a couple of deblooms.

Shadowsora
03 Oct 05, 13:34
Welcome to Sengo. Enjoy your meal!

Revolutionary But Gangsta
03 Oct 05, 13:53
Welcome Son.

Enjoy Yourself

RBG

Shadowsora
03 Oct 05, 13:57
Can I just ask, where do you live and stuff like that.

Johno
03 Oct 05, 16:16
hiyo son

ScorelessCoasts
03 Oct 05, 17:18
WELCOME TO HELL, i mean sengo yea lets got with that one :P

thegamerman
05 Oct 05, 10:09
WARNING AVOID THE MUFFINS! THE HAMSTERS WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU I'VE STILL GOT THE SCARS FROM MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THEM sob;

RetoX
05 Oct 05, 11:49
lol.. don`t worry... i won`t bite... Welcome to sengo btw

thegamerman
07 Oct 05, 07:16
supersnake please keep those damn hamsters under control OH GOD ONE OF THEMS GOT ME AGAIN! GET IT OF GET IT OFF! NOOOOOOO! *choke*

Shadowsora
08 Oct 05, 06:26
Well I actually LIKE the hamsters... they're my friends..... :) mwhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha *oh god!* *slumps to the floor*

CrashyBoy
08 Oct 05, 16:18
welcome to our humble crack house, pot is next door

Adamaniac 791
08 Oct 05, 18:09
Welcome to sengo, this place is mad!

thegamerman
10 Oct 05, 09:25
you like the hamsters? oooooookay :ack stop chewing on my spinal cord! no no no! don't do that! :dead:

Kraz-E
22 Oct 05, 16:28
welcome to the greatest forum on earth!!!