PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Yall

LoneWolf Texan
14 Aug 06, 20:52
Im Jeremy from Pasadena Texas. Im 26yrs old and new to computer gaming. I just recently bought a Compaq AMD 64 computer so I can play some games. I bought TOAW III from Matrix Games and am looking foward to playing it soon. Well I shall sign off here. I hope to have some fun and meet some new friends.

Leftie
14 Aug 06, 23:19
Im Jeremy from Pasadena Texas. Im 26yrs old and new to computer gaming. I just recently bought a Compaq AMD 64 computer so I can play some games. I bought TOAW III from Matrix Games and am looking foward to playing it soon. Well I shall sign off here. I hope to have some fun and meet some new friends.

Hey Jeremy!

Welcome to the forums. You came to the right place to talk about Computer Games and seeing that you bought TOAW III, this is definitely a great place for wargamers.

If you get a chance, drop by the TOAW subforum. It's under the PC Games section. Lots of great guys to answer any questions you have about the game and a good place to find opponents when you are ready to play by email.

You will find people from around the world that frequent the message boards. I myself am out in Japan and there are quite a few people from Europe as well as Australia, all over Asia, and New Zealand. Day or night there is always someone to talk to about whatever is on your mind.

This is my favorite place on the internet (if you couldn't already tell :laugh: ).

So kick back and relax, you will find the vast majority of people here are friendly and willing to answer any questions you have.

Ben

JAMiAM
15 Aug 06, 00:50
First off, welcome to SZO!

Secondly, thanks for buying TOAW III.

Third, don't take any of my ribbing of the rednecks of this forum, too seriously. Some of my best friends are rednecks...;)

Arno
16 Aug 06, 02:40
Welcome Jeremy, good to have you here! I hope you soon will feel at home here. Enjoy TOAW, and I'll see you around.

Cheers
Arno

liuzg150181
16 Aug 06, 08:33
You have made a very wish choice where game purchase's concerned~~~;)
Welcome and enjoy.:smoke: