PDA

View Full Version : SB- TOD - Lost weapons on the field -

meade95
20 Jun 06, 23:50
Couple questions (just learning SB) -

When a *weapon* is left behind (say a move a unit and they leave behind a M-72) how do I get that back? (is it simply a matter of moving those troops back to that location?) -

What is the answer to weapons who's eff is down to 55%? (is there a way to re-arm?)

How many weapons can say an 8 man unit carry? Is it okay to bring 2 weapons for some (say an M16 and a M-72?)

THanks

rahamy
21 Jun 06, 08:56
Couple questions (just learning SB) -

When a *weapon* is left behind (say a move a unit and they leave behind a M-72) how do I get that back? (is it simply a matter of moving those troops back to that location?) -

Move a man into the hex who either has no weapon, or youa re willing to drop his to pick up the other. Then select both the man and the weapon and click the "Load/pickup" button on the tool bar.

What is the answer to weapons who's eff is down to 55%? (is there a way to re-arm?)

Not at this time, but I've requested it of John, so hopefully we'll see that in the next round of patches.

How many weapons can say an 8 man unit carry? Is it okay to bring 2 weapons for some (say an M16 and a M-72?)

8 normal weapons then up to 8 single use weapons (like a M-72).

Wodin
21 Jun 06, 14:41
Re Arm is something that the series needs. Then killer grand battles could take place. Lets get to use that massive map of Stalingrad;)

Joao Lima
21 Jun 06, 15:20
Move a man into the hex who either has no weapon, or youa re willing to drop his to pick up the other. Then select both the man and the weapon and click the "Load/pickup" button on the tool bar.

Also, don't forget that the unit you send to pick the weapon, must have place to pick it up, that is it shoudn't be with all weapon slots filled, you can also drop one and pick the other...