PDA

View Full Version : Which games do you own?

rahamy
24 Mar 06, 19:58
Which games in this series do you own?

KEYSTONE07950
24 Mar 06, 22:14
Own all of them.

Looking forward to more - especially Russo-German '43-'45 & Nato/Warsaw Pact '83.

trauth116
24 Mar 06, 23:14
I just got the WWII titles.

Advance of the Reich
Eagles Strike
The Proud and the Few &
Pacific War

Although I don't have much experience in any title as of yet.

Paulinski
25 Mar 06, 02:36
I got them all. I'm also looking towad Retreat of the Reich:) and Modern SB game. Afghanistan vs Russia would be awesome.

Atle
25 Mar 06, 03:53
I have them all ... and am eagerly awaiting new titles.... :cheeky:

Would love to see a WWI SB game one day.....

Lucas Kling
25 Mar 06, 09:01
Would also love to see more SB titles. Especially WW1.

CJMello
25 Mar 06, 11:12
All. P&F is my favorite though for obvious reasons.

Ivan Rapkinov
25 Mar 06, 12:43
All. P&F is my favorite though for obvious reasons.

hey did that scn of all of us end up getting included, or did John drop it?

my favourite was the now-abandoned SB:Maskirovka - SB in Chechnya. Bloody turks stealing my thunder :p

CJMello
25 Mar 06, 16:32
hey did that scn of all of us end up getting included, or did John drop it?

my favourite was the now-abandoned SB:Maskirovka - SB in Chechnya. Bloody turks stealing my thunder :p

I am in a few. I think Bill scattered us throughout the game. My first appearance was in Rising Sun in the Boot Camp SCN.

Paulinski
25 Mar 06, 19:01
Can anyone give me more info about SB Maskirovka? Thanks

Blackcloud6
25 Mar 06, 19:56
I have about half of this series. But I don't play them much. I spend most of my gaming time on ASL.

rahamy
25 Mar 06, 20:03
Fred,

If we had ladder support her for them would you maybe start playing them a bit more?

Ivan Rapkinov
25 Mar 06, 23:07
Can anyone give me more info about SB Maskirovka? Thanks
Paulinkisi;

Maskirovka was a mod for SB:Tour of Duty I made whilst I was a part of the SB design team. John tentatively supported it based on the fact that modern SB games were probably not going to happen - he created some maps based on chechen terrain, like Ulus-Kert, and Groznyy.

Sadly the whole thing died when SB:Korea came out, and the previous games were patched to SBK standard. I'd used the Turks as the bad guys (Chechens) due to their not being a Chechen flag in the database, so when the new patches came out, and the Turks got put in the "good guy" code, all the scns for it went kaput.

Frank used some of the ideas for the African Wars mod iirc.

I think I still have everything tucked away on a spare 'box somewhere.

in any case, it was never released so it's available only in my dreams :D

Joao Lima
26 Mar 06, 07:13
Paulinkisi;

Maskirovka was a mod for SB:Tour of Duty I made whilst I was a part of the SB design team. John tentatively supported it based on the fact that modern SB games were probably not going to happen - he created some maps based on chechen terrain, like Ulus-Kert, and Groznyy.

Sadly the whole thing died when SB:Korea came out, and the previous games were patched to SBK standard. I'd used the Turks as the bad guys (Chechens) due to their not being a Chechen flag in the database, so when the new patches came out, and the Turks got put in the "good guy" code, all the scns for it went kaput.

:OHNO: Amazing piece of information. I had no idea we were that close to have a cold war SB.

Blackcloud6
26 Mar 06, 19:35
If we had ladder support her for them would you maybe start playing them a bit more?

Maybe. I've not played much SB against anyone in awhile as ASL has taken up so much time.