PDA

View Full Version : AAR's

rahamy
10 Mar 06, 16:30
Guys,

Paulo and I have been working on putting together an AAR on our Quatre Bras battle for several months now, as we play it...got a lot of screen shots and text accumulated for my side so far, as does he I believe. Hope to have it posted before too long, but want to complete the battle first. :)

So, any willing souls up for working on more of these? Just grab screen shots and make notes as you go, and they can be posted when youa re done. Both sides don't have to do it, though it's interesting to see what both commanders have to say.

Regards,
Rich

Pirimeister
12 Mar 06, 18:13
Guys,

Paulo and I have been working on putting together an AAR on our Quatre Bras battle for several months now, as we play it...got a lot of screen shots and text accumulated for my side so far, as does he I believe. Hope to have it posted before too long, but want to complete the battle first. :)

That's affirmative. I've been working on my side of the AAR too.

The problem with "multimedia" AARs is that you have to wait for the end of the battle to post the text plus the screenshots and this leads to a low rate of publishing.

Of course, there's always the possibility of posting some plain, pictureless AARs, but I think screenshots add an extra layer of understanding to the writen words...

I must say, though, that Herman does a great job with his AARs over in the Harpoon forum.