PDA

View Full Version : Sicily '43 - smaller scenarios

Alexander Seil
05 Jan 06, 01:38
PM me if you are interested in playing any of the smaller scenarios (I might warm up for a big one later). I would prefer Dime_longer (20 turns) however, with me as the Axis. All rules EXCEPT Manual/Automatic Defensive Fire, Optional Fire/Assault Results and No Low Fuel effects enabled.

dannybou
05 Jan 06, 13:47
PM sent to you.

Mini-Me
05 Jan 06, 14:00
Likewise. :)

Alexander Seil
05 Jan 06, 14:29
Alright, I've got myself 2 opponents, so this request is no longer valid until those two games get finished :)

Lieb
26 Jan 06, 09:12
Hello, im a experience and well trained panzerCampaign player.

who want to play against me in PzC Sicily 43, Moscow 41 or Market-Garden 44 ?

Rules can be arranged.
i prefer without manual defense fire, recon spotting, higher fatigue recovery, optional surrender, alternative fire at all, , night fatigue, indirect fire and air strikes by the map and all oher parameter active.

Contact me via E-mail at ela123r@aol.com if think you can defeat me ;)

Bye, Lieb

lezgo killemall
26 Jan 06, 09:18
Hello, im a experience and well trained panzerCampaign player.

who want to play against me in PzC Sicily 43, Moscow 41 or Market-Garden 44 ?

Rules can be arranged.
i prefer without manual defense fire, recon spotting, higher fatigue recovery, optional surrender, alternative fire at all, , night fatigue, indirect fire and air strikes by the map and all oher parameter active.

Contact me via E-mail at ela123r@aol.com if think you can defeat me ;)

Bye, Lieb
funny, those are the 3 im doing full cg's of :cheeky:

Mini-Me
26 Jan 06, 14:04
funny, those are the 3 im doing full cg's of :cheeky:

BTW, how are your Wehrmacht boys doing in the Russian wastelands? I got nasty surprises in store for them. :devious:

lezgo killemall
26 Jan 06, 14:16
:devious:

im about half-way thru the turn. hopefully will get it out to you in the next 24.