PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for new articles

Leftie
14 Dec 05, 20:00
I will be updating our Articles section in the near future and wanted to get some input from the forum members. I am looking for article suggestions from old and new players alike. If there is a certain area where you are having trouble or a function in the game that you know exists but are unable to effectively utilize, let me know and I can see about getting something written up and posted here.

Also, I am looking for members to submit some AARs. We have the section but it isn't really that active as of late. I know that many of you are participating in the Waterloo tourney right now. If anyone wants to take the time to write up some After Action Reports, please let me know. I would love to see some more input from the forum members around here.

Thanks
Ben

Leftie
15 Dec 05, 01:19
Also, if anyone wants to submit any articles they have written to be hosted here, let me know. I will make sure the author gets credit and you will be helping to make this a better place. We have a great community of people around here and I know we can make this an even better place than it already is.

Thanks
Ben