PDA

View Full Version : AAR spruced up.

Pirimeister
01 Dec 05, 19:41
Hi guys!

I managed to take some time off to upload some snapshots from my Aspern - Essling game with Danny into the AAR proper, so your welcome to take a look at it and see if the drivel I wrote had anything to do with what was actually happening. :)

Cheers!
Paulo

rahamy
04 Dec 05, 16:04
Paulo and I will have another one to post as well, once we finish our Quatre Bras scenario...

Rick
04 Dec 05, 17:11
Guys,

I noticed the good looking 2D unit graphics in the AAR. The screen shots on the games on the HPS does not portray these types of graphics. Is this a graphics patch and if so, where can you get it?

Truthfully, I had no thought of buying any of the games until I saw that AAR. After viewing your AAR I like what I see.

Rick

rahamy
04 Dec 05, 17:23
Hi Rick,

It looks like he is using Volcano Man's alt art pack, which can be fonud here:

http://members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/downloads4_VM.html

Hope you do try the games, we'd be happy to have another member on the ladder.

Regards,
Rich

Pirimeister
04 Dec 05, 18:31
It looks like he is using Volcano Man's alt art pack, which can be fonud here:

Guilty as charged! :)

And let me second Rich's words: go ahead and buy at least one of these Napoleonic titles. Yo'll enjoy it immensly! And since those art packs from Volcano Man are free :clap: you'll be hooked in no time.

The Quatre-Bras scenario I'm playing with Rich is giving me more heart-thumping and sweaty palms than some of the FPS games I've played...

Cheers!
Paulo

Rick
06 Dec 05, 12:14
Well, I took the plunge and order Waterloo. I've heard some really good things about that one. Thanks guys.

Rick

rahamy
06 Dec 05, 22:37
Glad to hear it Rick...hope to have you here with us on the ladder soon! :)

Leftie
07 Dec 05, 01:00
Yeah welcome aboard Rick! I am sure you will find plenty of opponents here if you ask. I enjoy getting trounced by some of the better players around here all the time.

Ben

Rick
07 Dec 05, 09:31
Although I own a couple of the BG games, it's been a while since I played them. Once I receive Waterloo I'll run thru the AI to reacquaint myself with the particulars of the game system. Eventually, I do look forward to playing by email.

By the way, how is the AI in Waterloo?

Rick