PDA

View Full Version : my opponents

lezgo killemall
07 Nov 05, 09:26
sorry guys, should have said something a little earlier but ive been a little busy and have only had time to do my campaign games and a MP ACW game that im in. if we have a game going i should be getting them out to you all over the next couple days.

mods. not really sure where i should post this so if you want to move it to a more appropriate spot please do.

Jim Cobb
07 Nov 05, 09:37
sorry guys, should have said something a little earlier but ive been a little busy and have only had time to do my campaign games and a MP ACW game that im in. if we have a game going i should be getting them out to you all over the next couple days.

mods. not really sure where i should post this so if you want to move it to a more appropriate spot please do.

OK, but remember this when you call players out for not taking your challenge - even if you did it in jest.

lezgo killemall
31 Jan 06, 08:33
just wanted to let all my opps know that i will be going away for the weekend so i may not be getting to return the turns at the pace i had been until mon/tues of next week.

will try to get everyone back at least 1-2 more turns before i go (even moscow mini :lier: ).

Mini-Me
31 Jan 06, 14:03
Hehe, even the monster, eh? That one's like going to an all you can eat joint. The eyes are bigger than the stomach. :D

lezgo killemall
31 Jan 06, 14:30
Hehe, even the monster, eh? That one's like going to an all you can eat joint. The eyes are bigger than the stomach. :D
LOL no kidding. at least now that i have the movement underway its going a little bit easier, but still takes hours to do. and i thought sicily was big lol :eek:

Landser34
31 Jan 06, 17:06
No problem get turn to me when you can