PDA

View Full Version : Looking for opponents

Fuzzy Bunny
20 Aug 05, 17:15
Hello,
I am looking for opponents for PBEM Panzer campaigns games who are not quitters that will not quit a game when they start to lose and who will not decry the rules of the game that they suck, are unfair, etc. If you are interested here's what I'm looking to play:
Sicily, me as germans
Market Garden, me as allies
I'm ready to commit to one turn per day minimum for the entire campaign but wish to stress again that I do not want to play "quitters". I'm even willing to place a wager on the game to make it more interesting. So come one, come all and lets play a game!! BTW did I mention that I do not want quitters?

Kulit

baelfiin
23 Aug 05, 16:26
Hello,
I am looking for opponents for PBEM Panzer campaigns games who are not quitters that will not quit a game when they start to lose and who will not decry the rules of the game that they suck, are unfair, etc. If you are interested here's what I'm looking to play:
Sicily, me as germans
I'm ready to commit to one turn per day minimum for the entire campaign but wish to stress again that I do not want to play "quitters". I'm even willing to place a wager on the game to make it more interesting. So come one, come all and lets play a game!! BTW did I mention that I do not want quitters?

Kulit
Load up your market garden and bring it on :devious:

baelfiin
25 Aug 05, 19:47
Hello,
Sicily, me as germans

Kulit

Hey himmler

Did you quit on me b4 we even started ? :p :p :p :p :p