PDA

View Full Version : New Staff Members

rahamy
13 Aug 05, 09:32
Gentlemen,

Please join me in welcoming Leftie & Pirimeister to the Napoleonic Section Staff!

I'll be working with them to get more content posted in the articles section, some more AAR's and also hopefully to get a tournament going in the not to distant future.

If there's things you would like to see in this section as it grows, please, by all means post here or e-mail one of us and we'll see what we can do.

Regards,
Rich

dannybou
13 Aug 05, 09:46
Welcome Boys!!!!!!!

Doc Ozzie
15 Aug 05, 15:24
<<If there's things you would like to see in this section as it grows, please, by all means post here >>

Just a thought, for historical purposes has anyone posted/played a solo game that closely follows the actions of a particular battle?

I would be curious to view it has a historical study. And, if there is an interest, maybe a section dedicated to historical replays?

Matt

Pirimeister
17 Aug 05, 17:49
Thanks for the reception, guys. let'ssee if we can live up to the expectations and make this an interesting section to visit.

Now that I'm pretty much done with my vacations, I'll start "shoveling the coal" into the engine's furnace and get the train going.

Cheers!
Pirimeister

rahamy
17 Aug 05, 18:17
Looking forward to what you and Ben do with the place in time. I think this can really turn into a great place to game & chat about the games in the near future. :cool:

Leftie
20 Aug 05, 21:40
Thanks for the welcome gentlemen. I am in and out for a little bit being out on some field ops but I will be able to dive in head first around the first week in October. Till then I will stop in every chance I get to check on things and try to get some small stuff done.

Ben

rahamy
21 Aug 05, 08:46
No worries Sir, we'll be here when you get done. Good luck, and be safe during your exercises!