PDA

View Full Version : Future tournament

dannybou
13 Jul 05, 20:33
Guys

I am looking for a bit of feedback from you. Could you list your games that you have? When we get enough players in the ladder, I'd like to launch a tourney for this section. I'll start:

Campaign Wagram
Campaign Eckhmul
Campaign Waterloo
Russia campaign
French and Indian war

Leftie
13 Jul 05, 20:34
Campaign:1776

Russian Campaign(in the mail)

I will pick up more in the future though.

dannybou
13 Jul 05, 20:37
Ben, are you getting addicted to HPS like the rest of us??????

Leftie
13 Jul 05, 20:39
Ben, are you getting addicted to HPS like the rest of us??????

Well let me put it to you this way. In the last week I have spent more money on games(all HPS ones) than in the last 2 years.

dannybou
13 Jul 05, 20:53
Yeap I understand... my wife doesn't... but I do. :)

KG_RangerBooBoo
13 Jul 05, 21:55
I've got the following:
Eckmuhl
Wagram
Napoleon's Russian Campaign
Waterloo
War of 1812

Pirimeister
16 Jul 05, 12:17
I own
Campaign Wagram
Campaign Eckmuhl

I expect to buy Campaign Waterloo by the end of the summer.

CyberRanger
17 Jul 05, 07:31
Note that if you go to this thread http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27674 and click on the number beside each game, you can see who has answered.

Jeka
26 Aug 05, 12:11
I have
Campaign Wagram
Campaign Eckhmul
Russian's Campaign
and I will receive Waterloo in September.

Piotr Neuff
26 Aug 05, 12:54
Campaign Waterloo
C. Wagram
C. Eckmuhl
NRC

Piotr Neuff

HPBentien
26 Aug 05, 14:05
I have

CWaterloo
CWagram
CEckmuhl
NRC

salute
Pit

Jim Hall
26 Aug 05, 14:36
CWaterloo
CWagram
CEckmuhl
NRC

rahamy
26 Aug 05, 15:59
I've got all the games. :D

Also, I'd be willing to design custom scenarios for a tourney, as I think they are better...blind is always a good thing. :cool:

dannybou
26 Aug 05, 21:17
I've got all the games. :D

Also, I'd be willing to design custom scenarios for a tourney, as I think they are better...blind is always a good thing. :cool:
Now that would be awesome. How much time would you need? If I can assist with research or whatever, let me know.

dannybou
26 Aug 05, 21:21
I have
Campaign Wagram
Campaign Eckhmul
Russian's Campaign
and I will receive Waterloo in September.
Welcome to all of you to the forum. Just make sure to register with the WARS ladder when you have a chance if you are planning to play PBEM with other members.

rahamy
26 Aug 05, 21:33
Now that would be awesome. How much time would you need? If I can assist with research or whatever, let me know.

About a month I would guess...and they wouldn't be historical actions, but rather hypothetical situations, as evenly balanced as possible, to sort of level the playing field.

For those playing the in the CWB tourney, they are getting a taste of my work there. I created the second scenario, and have also done the third, but that hasn't been played as of yet...

Gary McClellan
09 Sep 05, 00:48
I have em all

rahamy
11 Sep 05, 15:33
Guys,

Have started talking to Paulo & Danny a bit about this through PM's and we are leaning towards using Campaign Waterloo as the game for the first tourney, as it seems to be the most widely owned based on the feedback.

No official starting date has been set yet, as we need to get Leftie involved when he returns from field ops around the end of the month, but be on the look out for this to be rolling before too long.

Rifleman95th
24 Oct 05, 02:41
Waterloo,
Wagram,
Eckmuhl,
Russia.

Nik