PDA

View Full Version : Sicily '43

Mini-Me
28 Apr 05, 17:46
I'm looking for a PBEM opponent for a mid-size scenario from Sicily. Say about 25 turns or so. I'll take either side, I'm not picky. FYI, I have VMan's artpack installed. If interested, PM me.

:)

dannybou
28 Apr 05, 21:43
We got to stop meeting like this. Name your scenario. We could start it right away or wait until one of the others are finished.

Mini-Me
29 Apr 05, 10:16
I'm not even sure what what the scenarios are, so I'll have to look through 'em all. A day or so. I just got your latest round of turns, and I'm looking forward to getting my Panzers on the move in Kharkov! :D

dannybou
29 Apr 05, 11:47
OK for Sicily, I could choose a scenario. Of course it will have a Canadian content... :D

Mini-Me
29 Apr 05, 14:08
Well of course it would! :) And I'm betting you'd want to be the Canadians. As long as I get a few Germans I'm happy. Those Italians are pretty brittle. I don't need the whole HG division -just enough to shoot the Italians as they retreat! :devious:

Go ahead and pick one. As always, I'm easy.

Paulinski
29 Apr 05, 16:46
I'll play a game. I'll take Axis pls send 1st turn here ..>> pkrysztofiak@gmail.com
Paul

Mini-Me
29 Apr 05, 18:28
I'll play a game. I'll take Axis pls send 1st turn here ..>> pkrysztofiak@gmail.com
Paul

OK, let me get Dannybou's first turn before I send one your way. I'd hate to end up playing the same one. :)

Paulinski
29 Apr 05, 19:35
Roger that.