PDA

View Full Version : The Big One

Gary
05 Feb 05, 09:05
Hi

Is there anyone who is up for playing the NGP/FG combined campaign? I am happy to play either Nato or WP.

Gary

rahamy
05 Feb 05, 10:43
What sort of turn around rate are you looking for?

Gary
05 Feb 05, 13:01
Hi,

With the size of this one I guess one, at the most two turns per week would be tops.

Gary

rahamy
06 Feb 05, 09:41
Hi Gary,

I took another look at my current on-going games, and I have 13 PBEM matches going right now...so maybe taking on this monster might be a bit of a mistake. So, guess I better withdraw my interest...it is tempting though! Hope someone else steps up.

Regards,
Rich

dannybou
06 Feb 05, 10:45
Gary, a NGP scenario could be interesting for me as long as 1 to 2 turns per week would be sufficient for you. I have about 1 dozen other PBEM games on the go right now. Let me know.

Gary
06 Feb 05, 12:58
Thanks for the interest guys. I am currently not looking for a sceanrio game however. I really want to give the massive NGP/FG combined campaign game a try. I guess I'm looking at playing this one over a very long period with perhaps one turn per week or perhaps more likely every two weeks.

thanks again for your interest.

Gary

Mini-Me
06 Feb 05, 17:20
At a turn per week, that easily fits my schedule. PM me if you're interested, and we can go over the details. I downloaded it a while ago, and I've been wanting to give it a go.