PDA

View Full Version : PBEM anyone??

switch_back
17 Sep 04, 10:59
Hey guys,

Would anyone like a game of Fulda Gap '85 in the near future? I need to get the game installed and patched again so it might be a week till I can find time amongst other stuff to do that.

I have never played Fulda Gap PBEM so I would appreciate it if you could have patience while I pick up the pace :D

Thanks in advance

Terry

Jazz
17 Sep 04, 11:33
I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I've never played any of the PzC games versus a human opponent, so you may need to be patient with me.

Lemme know if you're still interested.

Jazz

switch_back
17 Sep 04, 14:15
Lol we will both have to be patient with each other then :D

That would be great, i'll send you a set-up in about a week, if thats ok, Fulda Gap has some quite interesting scenarios, do you have a favorite you would like to play?

Jazz
22 Sep 04, 16:38
Lol we will both have to be patient with each other then :D

That would be great, i'll send you a set-up in about a week, if thats ok, Fulda Gap has some quite interesting scenarios, do you have a favorite you would like to play?

A favorite?

I guess I've solitaired Smolensk the most, so that might be best to start?.

I also have Bulge, Normandy, Korsun, Kursk, Tobruk, El Alemain, Kharkov, Rzhev, North German Plain, Middle East '67, Korea '85, and woul be willing to entertain the possiblity of giving one of those a shot.

Jazz

dannybou
22 Sep 04, 20:49
I am also interested in a PBEM game of the PzC series. I have them all except Kharkov. PM me if interested.

Arnhem
04 Dec 04, 02:24
Salutations! PBEM newbie here, anyone up for a game? Don't have Alamein and Sicily, got everything else.

dannybou
04 Dec 04, 08:22
Arnhem, welcome to the forums. PM me and we'll set up a PBEM scenario.

Arnhem
06 Dec 04, 22:09
Now that I'm going to steamroller past the Dannynites blocking my way to the Meuse, anyone up for a MC game? :D

dannybou
09 Dec 04, 01:28
Chris, which one did you have in mind, Fulda Gap?

Arnhem
09 Dec 04, 02:24
Chris, which one did you have in mind, Fulda Gap?
Don't I know you from somewhere? We have to stop meeting like this. :D

FG or NGP ok by me, I've played NATO in FG, and both sides in NGP, what's your poison?

Chris

dannybou
09 Dec 04, 02:53
Let me dig up my Fulda Gap CD and load it. Do you have a preference on the side you want to play? I wouldn't mind playing NATO as they are...... the good guys. Aren't they?????

Arnhem
09 Dec 04, 03:31
Let me dig up my Fulda Gap CD and load it. Do you have a preference on the side you want to play? I wouldn't mind playing NATO as they are...... the good guys. Aren't they?????Ba! You capitalist pig dogs, always self-righteous, we'll see whether you sing the same tune when my T-80's run you into the English Channel.

Will take a look at the Iron Curtain from the East side and get back to you tonight, my time.

Chris

dannybou
09 Dec 04, 03:34
No rush. I'm working the night shift tonight (what's left of it) and tomorrow night again.

trauth116
09 Dec 04, 10:59
Point of order .. it should be "the State's T-80's" instead of "my T-80's.."

gawd now I am thinking like a brainwashed Commie :D

Arnhem
09 Dec 04, 16:38
Point of order .. it should be "the State's T-80's" instead of "my T-80's.."

gawd now I am thinking like a brainwashed Commie :D
My apologies comrade, you are quite right, some visitors from the KGB "took pains" to point that out to me yesterday evening. It won't happen again. :D

dannybou
09 Dec 04, 16:52
My apologies comrade, you are quite right, some visitors from the KGB "took pains" to point that out to me yesterday evening. It won't happen again. :D
Chris

Fulda Gap is loaded and ready. Did you want to play the campaign scenario or a shorter one? You choose and fire away.

Arnhem
09 Dec 04, 17:49
Chris

Fulda Gap is loaded and ready. Did you want to play the campaign scenario or a shorter one? You choose and fire away.
Right, let me get back to you on that in a bit. What scenario addons for FG do you have uploaded?

Btw, that 4th ID coy you sent my way in travel mode? Ouch!

dannybou
09 Dec 04, 22:12
Right, let me get back to you on that in a bit. What scenario addons for FG do you have uploaded?

I've got the 74 pack loaded for Fulda Gap. And that company, I hadn't spotted that German unit whatsoever so you obtained full surprise on me.

dannybou
21 Dec 04, 02:26

Chris are we starting this one?

Arnhem
21 Dec 04, 02:54
Chris are we starting this one?
Ah, so sorry, Dannynite infantry on my mind, very troubled by their refusal to lay down and die, or get out of way at the very least, must kill annoying little pests blocking my way....

Regarding FG, do you have the improved WP scenario installed? Ie. the one where the Commies have better morale and equipment? You can get it off Glenn's site. If so, we'll go with that one and you be the bad guy this time out, I want to play the forces of light...send the turn out whenever you're ready, I'll go brush up my capitalist pig-dog accent.

dannybou
21 Dec 04, 03:40
Yes I do have that game pack. Any preference in the length of the scenario?

Arnhem
21 Dec 04, 09:58
Yes I do have that game pack. Any preference in the length of the scenario?
I'm good with "better #10_01s", default rules I presume, anything else you want to add?

dannybou
21 Dec 04, 14:49
No that's fine. I'll get her going soon.

dannybou
22 Dec 04, 20:14
Haven't forgotten about our game Chris, but with working night shift for a week right now, I am pretty limited for time. Expect my turns in a few.

Arnhem
22 Dec 04, 20:27
Dan,

Okie doke, take your time, I shall try to dial back the eager beaver behaviour a notch or two.:o

You have a Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays!

Chris