PDA

View Full Version : Maps

Sgt. Miles
09 Jan 03, 20:50
Can you use CBT maps with AFT? There are only two maps in the download section and they both are for BCT.:p

Deltapooh
10 Jan 03, 13:11
Unfortunately, no. We have no way to make maps for either BCT or ATF at this time. Nor can we import them. ProSim head CPT. Proctor is planning to make some new maps for ATF for users to create custom scenarios with.

I haven't worked too much with ATF's scenario editor. In BCT, you can alter the maps a little.

Sgt. Miles
10 Jan 03, 13:22
Thanks.

I haven't seen any scenarios come through for ATF. I guess everyone is waiting for the veh. Database etc..

Dr Zaius
08 Feb 03, 04:42
It's about time we saw some new scenarios. I also hope that ProSimm will release several new maps for download. CPT Proctor hinted that this might happen at some point.

Deltapooh
08 Feb 03, 20:19
It's about time we saw some new scenarios. I also hope that ProSimm will release several new maps for download. CPT Proctor hinted that this might happen at some point.

I'm working on that now. No need to wait until the database editor tools are released.

Pat Proctor
09 Feb 03, 01:56
With the transition to California complete, we have mapped out the next couple months and are about to get started.

1. Top on our list is the production of two new maps. We are looking at someplace in Saudi Arabia and someplace in the Balkans.

2. We will then complete the Scenario Builder help pages, an HTML how to.

3. Next is the Database editor and (possibly:D ) a map editor. This will come in a power toolkit, complete with additional help pages.

4. Soon after, or simultaneously, we will release v. 1.02 of ATF, with several requested features and a bug fix or two.

We're also, currently laying the ground work to begin development on Air Assault Task Force. I would not, realistically, expect to see this title this year, though.