PDA

View Full Version : New to VASL

Von Shlacten
31 Jan 12, 19:30
I just recently got back into ASL and I loved it (again). I remember VASL from about a year ago, but I never really got serious online, instead playing VASSAL 40k. This website seemed to be the meeting ground for the online community, so here I am. I am still becoming acclimated with the rules, so a practice game or two would be excellent. I have been watching several youtube videos detailing many rules to help smooth over the rule-learning process.

Excited to play ASL,

Von

Falken
11 Mar 12, 15:32
Von,

Im very new to the game, only 3 or 4 fights under my belt. I'm completely new to the VASSAL system. I would be interested in playing a mail game with you (due to time diff) using the SK#1 ruleset. Get my complete rulebook (binder) tomorrow, so later next week I'll be "ready" for the full ruleset in an scenario using only infantry

Looking to learn,
Johan

Carln0130
04 Apr 12, 20:04
Von,

Im very new to the game, only 3 or 4 fights under my belt. I'm completely new to the VASSAL system. I would be interested in playing a mail game with you (due to time diff) using the SK#1 ruleset. Get my complete rulebook (binder) tomorrow, so later next week I'll be "ready" for the full ruleset in an scenario using only infantry

Looking to learn,
Johan
Hi guys. Just a quick note to you both. For ASL related material, the best place to go on these forums is to the boardgames link and then to Advanced Squad Leader. Inside that forum there are opponent wanted folders, VASL folders for all things VASL and several others as well. Hope that is helpful.
Carl N